What was the last movie you watched? IV

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
prince0gotham wrote:

MAKE THIS MOVIE NOW
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:

MAKE THIS MOVIE NOW
Hey! The screenwriter of Transcendence stole Karl's idea!

(DON'T HIT ME! DON'T HIT MEEEE)
Last edited by Amelia on April 20th, 2013, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

prince0gotham wrote:

MAKE THIS MOVIE NOW

:lol: Make this happen.

A good film and a good debut by Steven Soderbergh, but wasn't so interesting for me. I liked it, I liked the story and how it concludes, but it didn't impress me beyond that. It's a simple film, well done film.

7.75/10

8.7/10

8/10

This was the first Kusturica movie I watched. Did I like it? No. I loved it. I really loved this film. Not only unexpectedly hilarious, but also extremely engaging, I had so much fun during it, with all its peculiar and comical situations and funny characters.
It was wonderfully done, technically speaking. The framing was great and the camera work was really excellent, adding a lot to each scene. The same can be said about the music, which was highly enjoyable. I had no idea Kusturica was such a great director, but he proved me wrong. Even though I haven't seen his other films yet, this one was enough to understand what he's capable of. This film was a delight.

8.75/10

I'm doing like Virgo: personal interest rate - 10!!! Just finished watching this, and I'm touched. Heard a lot of shiny happy people badmouth this film so I thought it was gonna be good, but didn't think it was gonna be this good. Loved it! The dynamic between Cooper and Lawrence is fantastic and I must say, I'll surely look at Cooper differently from now on, he really nailed the role (they both did, but Cooper impressed me) you're right to love him, Dodd. Plus, "Don't You Worry About a Thing" (Stevie Wonder) is one of my favourite songs of all time from one of my favourite records of all time (Innervisions).

Dado wrote:Image

I'm doing like Virgo: personal interest rate - 10!!! Just finished watching this, and I'm touched. Heard a lot of shiny happy people badmouth this film so I thought it was gonna be good, but didn't think it was gonna be this good. Loved it! The dynamic between Cooper and Lawrence is fantastic and I must say, I'll surely look at Cooper differently from now on, he really nailed the role (they both did, but Cooper impressed me) you're right to love him, Dodd. Plus, "Don't You Worry About a Thing" (Stevie Wonder) is one of my favourite songs of all time from one of my favourite records of all time (Innervisions).

DISTRICT 9
This is a very unique sci fi film. The story was fantastic and emotional. This is one of the few blockbusters that entertains viewers with eye candy while carrying emotion at the same time. This is easily one of the best sci fi films of the 2000s.
9/10