What was the last movie you watched? IV

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:
Peace wrote: For some reason, I never give up... once or twice a year, I see the worst crap ever for the sake of it. Like Piranha 3D. But this was just bad, cause it tried to look good/serious. Compared to the original, which didn't even have a single drop of blood, guess what - this blows. Saw producers? Get the fuck out. Evil Dead 2013 it is, then.
i hav a tendency to watch every stupid movie too :suicide:
"IWatchFilmsNotMovies"]

I did too, for the obvious reasons.
Image :D

Allstar wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Silver Linings Playbook- Amazing.

Cooper, Lawrence, DeNiro all fantastic.... Especially Cooper. :clap:
QFT

Cooper, Lawrence, DeNiro all fantastic.... Especially Cooper.
Allstar wrote: Image
QFT

Not sure if your trolling to get me pumped lol. But if not :shifty: :wave: :wave: :wave: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :angel: :goNF:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Compliance - 6.5/10

good acting. The bad parts of the film are actually what happened in real life, and this is a movie of the real life incident. The middle aged lady who played the shift manager was a good actress. "People are stupid ..." should have been the tagline for this film.
The caller sure knows how to entertain

Dodd wrote:

Not sure if your trolling to get me pumped lol. But if not :shifty: :wave: :wave: :wave: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :angel: :goNF:
Completely serious.

Silver Linings Playbook-

Words won't give justice how much I adored this film. O'Russell trumps The Fighter with an honest, funny and emotional film. He was able to strike a brilliant balance of sadness and humor which is an extremely underrated quality that many tend to overlook. He is also terrific at inserting great music at the right time. I related to every character here and cared for them which is tremendous credit to O'Russell and the cast. I really cannot say enough about Cooper and Lawrence who are revelations here. DeNiro is back at the top of his game... btw I am not saying he is as good here as Taxi Driver, what I am saying is for this role he is acting at the top of his game.

A

Pulp Fiction

Expectations: 8/10
Reality: 9.5/10

My first time seeing it, and thank god it was on the big screen. Really, really good - very well done, tight, engrossing and surprisingly funny too. Even knowing a lot of the quotes and some of the technical and narrative specifications (you never see what's in the briefcase etc.) didn't detract from my enjoyment at all. Very glad to have finally seen it. :clap:

Allstar wrote:Silver Linings Playbook-

Words won't give justice how much I adored this film. O'Russell trumps The Fighter with an honest, funny and emotional film. He was able to strike a brilliant balance of sadness and humor which is an extremely underrated quality that many tend to overlook. He is also terrific at inserting great music at the right time. I related to every character here and cared for them which is tremendous credit to O'Russell and the cast. I really cannot say enough about Cooper and Lawrence who are revelations here. DeNiro is back at the top of his game... btw I am not saying he is as good here as Taxi Driver, what I am saying is for this role he is acting at the top of his game.

A
Quoted for LOL
Brave New World

Allstar wrote:Silver Linings Playbook-

A
Will watch tomorrow. Can't wait.