What was the last movie you watched? IV

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:It wasn't a bad movie but when you try to play out such a simple/straightforward story on such an epic scale it gets a bit awkward.
I hope you get killed by a group of terrorists in a very horrible way in Bahamas or Belarus or wherever is it that you are now.

Master Virgo wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:It wasn't a bad movie but when you try to play out such a simple/straightforward story on such an epic scale it gets a bit awkward.
I hope you get killed by a group of terrorists in a very horrible way in Bahamas or Belarus or wherever is it that you are now.
Fanboy.

Looper: 8/10
Only for the part where Willis kills all of the black coats. So bad ass
Prometheus: 6.5/10 Random movie. Thought it would be better.

Havoc1st wrote:Looper: 8/10
Only for the part where Willis kills all of the black coats. So bad ass
:| :facepalm:
Brave New World

Cilogy wrote:Seeking a Friend for the End of the World - 8/10

This shit spoke to me.
:clap:

Glad to see other's that like this movie.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

The Hobbit.

Enjoyable, (overly) lengthy, inconsistent, adventurous stuff. I like it because it reminds me of FOTR but lighter.
Do you... like pineapple?

Classic Arnie action movie, 9/10

Life of Pi. 7 of 10

Initially, Life of Pi captivates its biographical coloring, beautiful shots and nice CGI...However, it soon becomes clear that in addition to a unique name for the main character, Lee has nothing to offer us in general. The banality and the triviality covered simple ideas about religion. The ending is quite mediocre, no intrigue, the idea of ​​faith has not been revealed, only the claim for philosophicality.

Bernie

So I'm watching this because it kept coming up regarding McConaughey's performance. While I was watching it, I was thinking that it was a delightfully farfetched story. I love the style of it and Jack Black totally kills it as the title character. Then the credits roll...
I had no idea it was based on a true story :shock: - blew my mind yo.

gaspernoe wrote:Image

Classic Arnie action movie, 9/10
This and Commando. Classic Arnie. Love'em.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."