Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Was Man of Steel shot in IMAX?

BlairCo wrote:Was Man of Steel shot in IMAX?
Nope.

ComptonTerry wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Was Man of Steel shot in IMAX?
Nope.
So I now have the option of LIEMAX.

So 3D, Liemax, but they didn't combine the two.

STILL incredibly insane.

Heard rumblings from multiple people today that WB/Nolan aren't happy with early cuts of Snyder's Man of Steel.

I know Snyder was given free rein due to Nolan producing. first draft of the script was said to be amazing.
SLASHFILM

Allstar wrote:
Heard rumblings from multiple people today that WB/Nolan aren't happy with early cuts of Snyder's Man of Steel.

I know Snyder was given free rein due to Nolan producing. first draft of the script was said to be amazing.
SLASHFILM
Great.

They get the opportunity to make Superman something great again, and craft a brilliant trilogy, but they fuck it up. Fanfuckingtastic.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: SLASHFILM
Great.

They get the opportunity to make Superman something great again, and craft a brilliant trilogy, but they fuck it up. Fanfuckingtastic.
This could be a bullshit rumor.

How reliable is this? Gillberg over at SHH (If you know about him, you don't need me to explain he is a prophet) said a while back that WB was worried about the final act of MOS's script, so they hired J. Nolan (and somebody else) to rewrite the final act and they've been happy ever since. There's also been articles about this too.

Of course, this is all just gossip. I'm sure we'll all leave Comic Con impressed with Man of Steel footage.

Allstar wrote:
Of course, this is all just gossip. I'm sure we'll all leave Comic Con impressed with Man of Steel footage.
I surely hope so.