Memento parody - for your consideration :)

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, been a Nolan fan since Memento though, had the pleasure of meeting him twice and even wrote an academic essay about him (got 92/100. I'd share it here but it's in Hebrew lol).

Anyhow, my brother and I made a 60 seconds version of Memento for the Jameson Empire Film Awards' Done in 60 Seconds category. We put a lot of effort into it, as it's clearly one of the hardest films in the world to make a 60 seconds versions of! lol (we're the only ones as far as I know who tried this one).

I'd really love it if you could all watch it and also vote for us on YouTube by clicking on LIKE, as only 5 films will enter the final Israeli round.. and then one of those 5 chosen by votes will represent Israeli in the UK competition. Let's make this a Nolan movie ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o8hpzApPnY

Also of course, feel free to comment on it and share it around..

and I just LOVE this - :oldmanface: LOL

I for one certainly approve. Pretty fucking great for a short that short! :lol:

tykjen wrote:I for one certainly approve. Pretty fucking great for a short that short! :lol:
Haha I forgot about this thread. Thank you very much :D We won second place in my home country, which means we didn't win a chance to compete in the international competition but we did won 18 years old Whiskey amongst other things lol the short that won wasn't as complexed as ours, so those who havent seen their movie (they made a 'Limitless' short) could understand it without knowing the movie. Ours could only really be understood by those who actually saw Memento lol unfortunately only one of the three judges saw it ! And she voted for us lol