Christmas with the Nolan villains

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
Okay - I can't draw in the least, but I had an assemblage idea to stage an Arkham Asylum prison break with Nolan villains on my Christmas wreath this year. And here's what I came up with.

Busting out of his chains on top is the prison break's mastermind, Bane, as is Scarecrow, who has also broken his chain and escaped his cell. Standing helplessly behind bars is Joker - no one's going to give him a break by opening his cell door. Bringing up the rear is a struggling Batman, all twisted up in his bungee cord. Note how Bane is staring down at Bruce with the usual intense interest.

BTW, these figures are wonderful. When I rip this thing apart, I'm going to clean them up and give them a place of honor on a shelf. Bane is my favourite, of course, but he's just so well done here -- especially his eyes. Same with Scarecrow, whose eyes are a very significant part of his identity, and they are bright blue on his figurine. Great mask too. Joker was toned down a bit so not to scare children, but I think he's just fine, and I wondered if someone might try to take him, so I kept him behind bars. So far he's been quite safe. And, the batman figure is perfect! :crazy:

batmanbane wrote:Okay - I can't draw in the least, but I had an assemblage idea to stage an Arkham Asylum prison break with Nolan villains on my Christmas wreath this year. And here's what I came up with.

Busting out of his chains on top is the prison break's mastermind, Bane, as is Scarecrow, who has also broken his chain and escaped his cell. Standing helplessly behind bars is Joker - no one's going to give him a break by opening his cell door. Bringing up the rear is a struggling Batman, all twisted up in his bungee cord. Note how Bane is staring down at Bruce with the usual intense interest.

BTW, these figures are wonderful. When I rip this thing apart, I'm going to clean them up and give them a place of honor on a shelf. Bane is my favourite, of course, but he's just so well done here -- especially his eyes. Same with Scarecrow, whose eyes are a very significant part of his identity, and they are bright blue on his figurine. Great mask too. Joker was toned down a bit so not to scare children, but I think he's just fine, and I wondered if someone might try to take him, so I kept him behind bars. So far he's been quite safe. And, the batman figure is perfect! :crazy:

OMG that is awesome!!! :clap:

Queen of Hearts wrote:
batmanbane wrote:Okay - I can't draw in the least, but I had an assemblage idea to stage an Arkham Asylum prison break with Nolan villains on my Christmas wreath this year. And here's what I came up with.

OMG that is awesome!!! :clap:

Awww. thanks!

Baniac wrote:Bane rules! "Of course!" :-D Great job. Did you get any comments from neighbors?

:clap: :clap:
I thought my wreath might encourage conversation, but unfortunately, no. You know how city folks are.... :-( I'm thinking now that no one was the least bit interested in stealing my Heath Ledger/Joker.... :-(

batmanbane wrote:
Baniac wrote:Bane rules! "Of course!" :-D Great job. Did you get any comments from neighbors?

:clap: :clap:
I thought my wreath might encourage conversation, but unfortunately, no. You know how city folks are.... :-( I'm thinking now that no one was the least bit interested in stealing my Heath Ledger/Joker.... :-(
Awwww. But that's a good thing...I would've been sad if someone stole your stuff. And besides...if they were going to steal something, they would of course steal Bane because he's the best! :-D ;) And we can't have that.

*imagines BmB hearing a ruckus outside her door; she goes to investigate and finds a burglar knocked out cold on her stoop and her Bane figure looking guilty* :lol:

Baniac wrote:
batmanbane wrote:
Awwww. But that's a good thing...I would've been sad if someone stole your stuff. And besides...if they were going to steal something, they would of course steal Bane because he's the best! :-D ;) And we can't have that.

*imagines BmB hearing a ruckus outside her door; she goes to investigate and finds a burglar knocked out cold on her stoop and her Bane figure looking guilty* :lol:
:lol: That's funny. All sorts of Bane quotes are running through my head right now in relation to knocking out the robber...lol...

Queen of Hearts wrote:
Baniac wrote:

:lol: That's funny. All sorts of Bane quotes are running through my head right now in relation to knocking out the robber...lol...
No doubt before it happened, the robber thought, "Why is he wiggling his fingers?" :lol:

Funny no one paid attention, because people of their status deserve to witness the next era of Western Civilization... :-) :-) :lol:

batmanbane wrote:Funny no one paid attention, because people of their status deserve to witness the next era of Western Civilization... :-) :-) :lol:
I'm sure the maintenance guys in my complex have quite the comments to one another when they come into my apartment and see all my Bane stuff. :lol: "What kind of whacky old woman is this chick?" ;)