Do you think Heath's performance is the best of all time?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
talli wrote:
tykjen wrote:Heath went a little too rtard with his toung in TDK when I think back on it..

it was fine, but all the people who try to impersonations on youtube always overdo it
That is true..thinking back, I think I have seen one or two too many TDK Joker impersonations. Enough to kinda get fed up by it, even when Heath does it.

Crazy Eight wrote:
agentofoblivion wrote:I'm confused what the question is. Do you mean greatest joker? do you mean greatest villain? or do you actually mean greatest of all time? Either way, the answer is probably no. First, we have to think that with the combination of Mr Mom being batman and the fact that Tim Burton is a weird dude, if Jack hadn't taken on the role, we may NEVER have had the Dark Knight. I think Heath's Joker is probably "cooler" than Jack's but lets be real, Heath's Joker is NOT the Joker. Not the one I know anyway. So i don't think he even qualifies for best Joker. then you take into account that best villain doesn't always mean Comic villain. In which case Darth Vader comes to mind. AND no way in HELL its the best performance ever. Come on now. Come on. Seriously? Deniro in taxi driver, raging bull... Leo in basketball diaries, Departed... Javier No Country for old men... I can keep going lol.
Does Nolan Fans advertise in mental clinics or something? Jesus the idiots that pass through here....
Damn dude. Looks like you're a bit heavy on the Ledger love so I'll just say that i think it is an incredible performance and deserved the Oscar that it got, but come on! The greatest ever performance? Really?

agentofoblivion wrote:Damn dude. Looks like you're a bit heavy on the Ledger love
You've only been here a day yet you understand him completely.

i mean he ranked Leo's work in basketball diaries and departed better than ledger's in tdk. is that really heavy on ledger love or heavy on sanity?

All right fair enough lol I'm pretty out ranked. Not looking to get kicked off a site my first day. I'm just stating opinion.

agentofoblivion wrote:All right fair enough lol I'm pretty out ranked. Not looking to get kicked off a site my first day. I'm just stating opinion.
You'll have to do a lot more than that to get banned. ;)

solo2001 wrote:
agentofoblivion wrote:All right fair enough lol I'm pretty out ranked. Not looking to get kicked off a site my first day. I'm just stating opinion.
You'll have to do a lot more than that to get banned. ;)
Lol I'm just trying to say I wasn't trying to piss anyone off by my opinion. Strictly opinion lol.

Heath created the best image that have ever been. His way of playing and especially of preparing to the role is really amazing. A dry text turned into the best fiend who influenced on everybody. We should go to the cinema for this play, cause it's a real art. His words will disperse to quote. If Heath was alive, all the world cinema art would be his! Bravo for this actor

I thought Heath did a good job with the character, and he was appropriate for the film Nolan wanted. Greatest of all time? Nope. It was pretty good though. Certainly better than any Joker incarnation I've seen in the past. I personally liked Harvey Dent more.

The one thing I don't like about NolanFans is that it has become fashionable to think certain ways and unnaceptable to think in other ways. For example:

- Tom Hardy is the best actor working today. Fact, according to Nolanfans. I am of this opinion wholeheartedly, he is definitely my favourite actor and has been for a while now, but people are too quick to criticise when someone disagrees.
- JGL is a really bad actor. Fact, according to Nolanfans. I don't think this - while he'll never be an acting master, his performances are fine in my opinion.
- The Social Network is the most important film of the last 10 years. Fact, according to Nolanfans. They may be right, to be honest, it is one of the most culturally important films of recent years - but as soon as someone says they don't like it they're 'full retard'.

I don't blame any member for these things becoming widely appreciated as facts, just the majority opinions crushing everyone else's view.