They should make a spin off film

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
With the "NO MOAR DEAD COPS GUY" as the main character. I personally think that would be epic! :goNF:

What... where he dies the next day.

If they do any spin off it should be of the Falafel guy in Batman Begins.... he has kids to feed.

They could also do a prequel with the "OK, THAT'S NOT GOOD" guy as the main character. The no more dead cops guy could get the prequel as well. :thumbup:

Don't forget the Homeless Guy in Batman Begins... he'll have a decent story to tell.

Z. Cobb wrote:Don't forget the Homeless Guy in Batman Begins... he'll have a decent story to tell.

that guy is a great actor though...by far the most truthful and naturalistic of all the one line actors featured in all of nolan's films

talli wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:Don't forget the Homeless Guy in Batman Begins... he'll have a decent story to tell.

that guy is a great actor though...by far the most truthful and naturalistic of all the one line actors featured in all of nolan's films
He sounded Eastern European, is he related to you?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
talli wrote:

He sounded Eastern European, is he related to you?
that actually was me....incredible transformation

no but he's a well known character actor. He was in Eyes Wide Shut...he played the costume shop owner

talli wrote: no but he's a well known character actor. He was in Eyes Wide Shut...he played the costume shop owner
Oh yeah that is him, I've seen him in a bunch of stuff, I just don't remember what.

"Well go ahead. Do it!" Lady should be the antagonist.

And the random guy who pushes the kid away and points in Batman Begins as the dorky guy who helps the villain.