Dark Knight GIFS

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Mason01 wrote:
Which scene is that from?
I think that's from a deleted scene that was shown with the footage at Wondercon in Chicago.

snape wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
I think that's from a deleted scene that was shown with the footage at Wondercon in Chicago.
Wow, looks great. Wish I'd watched that scene, can't find it on Youtube either. Batman looks bad ass clambering over those cars. :twothumbsup:

chee wrote:
Oh this has completely made my day... :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :lol:

Mason01 wrote:Image

I wonder how that would've fit in with the movie, I would like to see the entire sequence.

RACHEL!!!!!!!!!

chee wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Image

I wonder how that would've fit in with the movie, I would like to see the entire sequence.
I'm not sure. Judging by the cop car there, maybe it was linked to the last scene or maybe the scene involving Rachel and Dent? When he runs out of the interrogation room, hops over a cop car and onto his Bat Pod, maybe?

Mason01 wrote: maybe the scene involving Rachel and Dent? When he runs out of the interrogation room, hops over a cop car and onto his Bat Pod, maybe?
^ Has to be this

Mason01 wrote:

I'm not sure. Judging by the cop car there, maybe it was linked to the last scene or maybe the scene involving Rachel and Dent? When he runs out of the interrogation room, hops over a cop car and onto his Bat Pod, maybe?
Yup, It's right after Gordon asks Batman who he's going after.

snape wrote:Image
hahahahaha brilliant!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: