Was Chris Nolan ever asked directly about the Batman voice?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
I actually don't mind the voice, but I'm curious if anyone has read/seen an interview where Nolan was asked about the choice for having a more...intense... Batman voice.

He probably was, just never published. I dunno.

lol that photo

People need to get over this shit.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:People need to get over this shit.
Seconded.

oh come on, how are any of the newcomers supposed to know what's already been been discussed or not? ;) I was going to ask the same question, actually. It was really the only thing that bothered me about the movie. But it's quite a minor thing, of course.

PseudoHawk wrote:oh come on, how are any of the newcomers supposed to know what's already been been discussed or not? ;) I was going to ask the same question, actually. It was really the only thing that bothered me about the movie. But it's quite a minor thing, of course.
It's not about newcomers on NolanFans.

It's been over two years now, EVERYONE needs to stop complaining. We've had our time to bitch about the voice, now we need to realize that it's just a part of the film, accept it, and move on.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

the voice is awesome why the fuck do people feel bothered about this

lionsaulter wrote:the voice is awesome why the fuck do people feel bothered about this
Oh god, its happening!!!

The voice sounds stupid. Sounds like he has throat cancer.

chee wrote:
lionsaulter wrote:the voice is awesome why the fuck do people feel bothered about this
Oh god, its happening!!!

The voice sounds stupid. Sounds like he has throat cancer.
you made me laugh with the throat cancer

soon he will speak trough those things that people with that sort of cancer :cry:

but i love the voice you are wrong chee :JGLface: