Alfred is really JB007

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Alfred is a retired James Bond
Let's see the evidence,he is very obviously,a Retired Badass Normal, he was a British secret agent and he doesn't get surprised. Besides James Bond is an alias used by the best agent of the MI6. Which could lead to this scene:
Alfred approaches Bruce, who is talking to Daniel Craig in a tux:Do you need something Master Wayne

No Alfred, Thank you.

And you Mr...

Bond, Jam..

James Bond, good to see that the boys are getting original, Mr Craig.

Or add a reveal that M was Alfred's Bond Girl.

* Which would make Lucius Q. Suddenly it all adds up....

I found it on a very addictive site named TvtTropes.
Here is the link:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/W ... KnightSaga
It's near end of the page.
Last edited by Pratham on July 30th, 2010, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
gib sigs

what

Jonas Agersø wrote:what
That pretty much sums up my feelings as well.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I actually feel dumber just by looking at the topic title

Don't take it seriously guys.
The webpage is under wild mass guessing entry.There are tropers posting wild theories.
good for lolz.
Here is another theory
The Joker is Tyler Durden of Fight Club :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
In the original novel, the Narrator ended up in a mental institution after shooting himself in the head to eliminate Tyler. Given Tyler and the Joker's mutual love for anarchy, skill in recruiting mooks, and the Narrator's past history of Dissociative Identity Disorder, what's to say he didn't undergo another personality fragmentation and end up as a murderous clown?
* And, in the novel, both his cheeks are torn to pieces by the end. Hmmm...
o "You wanna know how I got these scars? I had a split personality, you see..."
+ "And my alter ego looked like Brad Pitt and he was insane—he wanted to destroy the world. So I took a gun to my mouth to try to stop him. Instead, I became him. But I don't look like Brad Pitt—why can't I look like Brad Pitt? If I am him, then I should look like him, right? Then why do I look like this?"
here is list of all entries

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... ssGuessing

That site is really addictive.Proceed with caution.
gib sigs

Its not so much that the theory was too wild for us (even if it was) its just that the post is nearly incoherent.

close this thread

maybe he has been a british butler for 40 years, lol

lol, no, I freakin' love this. :lol:

No wonder Alfred gets all those chicks on the boat. 8-)