What flaws do you see in The Dark Knight?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
SomeFrenchToast wrote: Why not? He planned to get caught, didn't he? So what tells you he didn't set it all with his henchmen before being caught on purpose?
None of that is related to my point. My point is that there's no way the Joker could've had any sense of when the bombs would go off. How did he know how long to wait before finally letting Batman know where they were? The Joker was not told what the time was, and unless he was constantly counting the seconds in his head for six hours straight, there's no plausible way.
Peace wrote:It's really not that hard to keep track of time mentally in your head. I don't think The Joker knew the exact time but he knew pretty soon two bombs were about to blow.
Lolwut? He was in jail for like half the night! You're telling me that he was constantly counting off the seconds in his head for five hours, even when he was trolling Gordon about his corrupt cops or having philosophy class with Batman? There's simply no way that the Joker could've kept track of the time of detonation to the nearest second when he was locked up with no idea of what the time was (remember, Gordon denied his request of being informed of what the time was). And yes, he did somehow know the exact time. "There are only minutes left, so you're gonna have to play my little game if you wanna save one of them." And Batman was given JUST enough time to save one and not the other.
Pratham wrote: Even if Batman manages to save either or both of them, Joker has time to escape. For him, it is a win-win situation. He doesn't give a shit if Dent & Rachel dies or survives.
Not exactly. The Joker's whole idea was to force Batman to have to choose only one of them. The Joker says as much - it was his little game. I'm not saying that the Joker would've complained had both Dent and Rachel died, but he wanted Batman to go through the mental torture of losing his love (hence Joker switches the addresses).