The Dark Knight - Empire Magazine Article - Jonathan Nolan

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Here is an interview with Jonathan Nolan on collaborating on The Dark Knight wth Christopher Nolan. These are a set of scans taken from the recent issue of Empire Magazine.

vey good article, he tells this stories like if he was batman or some detective ha ha, amazing, what an amazing team, I would actually like to see Johnathan directing "The man of steel"
8-)

Awesome. Jonah is hilarious. 8-)

I think Jonathan will be the one directing Superman reboot, as today I have not doubts of it. Not only Nolans are excellent doing what they are doing, we can't talk about batman begins and the dark knight without talking about Goyer, he is an outstanding writer too, Goyer + J. Nolan = Killer combination when it comes to talk about excellent stories.

Jonathan Nolan is awesome :thumbup:

Jonah's article was wonderfully written, both witty and poignant.

Very interesting :P

WalterArcher wrote:The Dark Knight movie is one of best movie I had seen uptil. This movie became one of my favourite movie. I like the story and the direction of the movie.
ha ha :thumbup:

Alterno wrote:I think Jonathan will be the one directing Superman reboot, as today I have not doubts of it. Not only Nolans are excellent doing what they are doing, we can't talk about batman begins and the dark knight without talking about Goyer, he is an outstanding writer too, Goyer + J. Nolan = Killer combination when it comes to talk about excellent stories.
i hate to say it, but i'm thinking it maybe goyer. but i have no problem with goyer as a comic book director, i mean he was responsible for rejump-starting the comic book movie craze in the 1st place with "blade". with nolan overseeing the project, i believe the best and safer choice is with goyer. just my opinion.

I hope Jonathan jumps as director too, I don't like many of the stuff Goyer has been involved it...