Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.

This film seems to get a lot of hate

I don't usually go on IMDB but I've noticed that Batman Begins is getting a lot of hate on there. Even people I know don't seem to like it purely because it's not The Dark Knight.

I always thought Batman Begins was a gem of a film. It was actually the first Nolan film I ever saw. I don't think it's as great as The Dark Knight as that's truly truly exceptional but even so, this film does deserve more respect I think. It laid the foundations for its sequel brilliantly I thought.
It's the IMDB what did you expect. It's full of trolls.
Those bitches.
Samuel R. Jankis wrote:It's the IMDB what did you expect. It's full of trolls.

I suppose it is which is why I don't often go on that site. But I don't know if it's just IMDB, a friend of mine doesn't like Begins purely on the fact that Heath Ledger isn't in it. He saw BB after TDK.
It is ranked in the top 250 on IMDB
IBelieveInBruceWayne wrote:I don't usually go on IMDB

good.
IBelieveInBruceWayne wrote:I don't usually go on IMDB but I've noticed that Batman Begins is getting a lot of hate on there. Even people I know don't seem to like it purely because it's not The Dark Knight.

I always thought Batman Begins was a gem of a film. It was actually the first Nolan film I ever saw. I don't think it's as great as The Dark Knight as that's truly truly exceptional but even so, this film does deserve more respect I think. It laid the foundations for its sequel brilliantly I thought.

Sorry dude but Batman Begins was mediocre poop compared to Dark Knight. The criticism of that movie is justified IMO.

Dark Knight was better in every way.
DoubleD wrote:Those bitches.
They are all jealous Marvel fans. Ignore them.
If I absolutely HAD to pick, I'd probably pick BB over TDK. I love it. Although I don't like to think of them as separate films - it's all part of one great story. I think a lot of people say they prefer TDK just because it goes with the popular opinion.
Next page →
← Return to Batman Begins