The quotes are so damn awesome!!!

Christopher's 2005 reboot of the Batman franchise that tells the origins of how Bruce Wayne became Batman.
m4st4 wrote:Hey, don't tell me, I'm the one using them almost every day with my brothers :D
ha ha cool,
if someone can't do something, I put pressure and Im like "the training is nothing, the will is everything!"
yeah some times I get the fuck you lol

"What is the point of all those push-ups if you can't even lift a bloody log? " :batface:

Georgina Orr wrote:"What is the point of all those push-ups if you can't even lift a bloody log? " :batface:
:D Best one

Darkception wrote:
Georgina Orr wrote:"What is the point of all those push-ups if you can't even lift a bloody log? " :batface:
:D Best one
+1 :lol:

I love this quote!

"You know how to fight six men. We can teach you how to engage six hundred" - one of my favorites.

Jackson wrote:
I love this quote!
Definitely one of the better ones. It serves as kind of a microcosm of the entire movie.

Me and my friends came to the conclusion that almost any line/sequence of lines in a Christopher Nolan movie is an instant masterpiece of literary work :D

#1fan wrote:it beats the fact that most of TDK's quotes are from the joker.
batman begins is from a whole cast
not true at all..
Dent's quote are very brilliant, and even Alfred has good lines. Batman is a silent guardian in this movie :mrgreen:
Vasticity wrote:Me and my friends came to the conclusion that almost any line/sequence of lines in a Christopher Nolan movie is an instant masterpiece of literary work :D
i agree.. well, in the end we're talking about a guy who graduated in English Literature ;

Yea, a lot of great quotes from TDK weren't from the Joker.

A lot of people kept reciting Harvey Dent's "die a hero" quote and Gordon's final speech.
Haha, I loved this one as well.