Memento 10th Anniversary Blu-Ray by Lionsgate

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
I've been putting off a Memento blu-ray purchase just for this sort of thing. Hopefully Lionsgate delivers a stellar transfer.

I wonder if the few seconds of Memento footage from the extras on the Inception blu ray is from the new transfer...what little was there looked pretty good.

im thinking on buying this is already on sale or what

ya will definitely get this bluray, I heard the first bluray they released had poor quality video compression or something..

I preorder this along with the social network from Amazon for $37.

Cover art & details.

EDIT: SORRY, image was way too big to fit so the link will have the image.
Leonard's life has been stolen from him. Unable to form new memories, but determined to track down the man who is the cause of his disorder and his wife's murderer, he must piece together what he remembers from the past in order to determine what is real in the present.

Ten years after its powerful theatrical debut, the new classic thriller Memento celebrates its anniversary with the arrival of a new 10th Anniversary Blu-ray Disc release. Written and directed by Christopher Nolan (Inception, The Dark Knight), this mind-bending film debuts with an all-new director-approved high definition transfer. Suspenseful and unique, Memento stars Guy Pearce (The Hurt Locker) as Leonard, a man who suffers from a rare brain disorder on a mission for revenge. The 10th Anniversary Blu-ray Disc comes packed with special features including a brand new featurette with the director discussing the legacy of the film, plus the director's script, audio commentary with Christopher Nolan, the original short story, "Anatomy of a Scene" and more! Release Date: February 22, 2011
http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2011/01/1 ... um=twitter
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Can anyone tell me if this 10 year anniversary blu-ray will have an option for watching the movie in a linear chronological order like the DVD 2 disc special edition? I have the current blu-ray which does not do this and accidentally sold my old standard dvd special edition before I knew it wouldn't play in the out of order chronological sequence. Live and learn.

kukheart wrote:Can anyone tell me if this 10 year anniversary blu-ray will have an option for watching the movie in a linear chronological order like the DVD 2 disc special edition? I have the current blu-ray which does not do this and accidentally sold my old standard dvd special edition before I knew it wouldn't play in the out of order chronological sequence. Live and learn.
:wtf: Watching Memento in linear chronological order is just a waste of time