Phineas and Ferb Memento-esque Episode

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Post Reply

Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
They copy so much stuff from Nolan its not even funny.

Posts: 24027
Joined: June 2011
ryan4butler wrote:They copy so much stuff from Nolan its not even funny.
More examples, plz.

Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
Bacon wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:They copy so much stuff from Nolan its not even funny.
More examples, plz.
They did an episode featuring a dream within a dream.

Posts: 24027
Joined: June 2011
ryan4butler wrote:
Bacon wrote: More examples, plz.
They did an episode featuring a dream within a dream.
Seriously? OH YEAAAAAAAH! :o

Post Reply