X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
JohnConstantine wrote:Image

Wolverine has the bone claws. So this takes place before Origins, or they will write off Origins (with the time altering thingy) and Wolvie get his adamantium in this one (Stryker is in this) or in the following one.
I'd rather forget Origins.

Didn't he lose the adamantium in his claws when they were severed in The Wolverine? The bones would grow back but I assume he would need a new adamantium infusion to be back to "normal". This could still be present day wolvie. Probably not though.

Joeyjojo72 wrote:Didn't he lose the adamantium in his claws when they were severed in The Wolverine? The bones would grow back but I assume he would need a new adamantium infusion to be back to "normal". This could still be present day wolvie. Probably not though.
The past is the 70s.

This gets confusing. So, we have the 70s, present time Wolverine (fresh off The Wolverine - after credits) and future (2033? right?). The fuck...?

JohnConstantine wrote:
Joeyjojo72 wrote:Didn't he lose the adamantium in his claws when they were severed in The Wolverine? The bones would grow back but I assume he would need a new adamantium infusion to be back to "normal". This could still be present day wolvie. Probably not though.
The past is the 70s.

This gets confusing. So, we have the 70s, present time Wolverine (fresh off The Wolverine - after credits) and future (2033? right?). The fuck...?
No. We have 70's Wolverine (pre-origins) and future Wolverine. I really doubt we'll see anything with him in present (around The Wolverine). We'll probably just get some line about how he got his metal claws back.

I'm really looking forward to this film! I think most of the covers look decent to good. Most surprised by the future Sentinel look but I really dig it. The least is of course Quicksilver.. Not a big fan of Evan Peters either but I thought he was good in American Horror Story Asylum and that's it. Hope they nailed the effect of his running.

And about the new trailer, won't it be released with another film anytime soon instead of just a trailer on the internet?

Nomis1700 wrote:I'm really looking forward to this film! I think most of the covers look decent to good. Most surprised by the future Sentinel look but I really dig it. The least is of course Quicksilver.. Not a big fan of Evan Peters either but I thought he was good in American Horror Story Asylum and that's it. Hope they nailed the effect of his running.

And about the new trailer, won't it be released with another film anytime soon instead of just a trailer on the internet?
The other one didn't. It released online first.

Doesn't have to mean this one will do so as well. But I get why people might think that.

But seriously, who cares about these covers? Why make an Instagram teaser with FOOTAGE and then just release badly photoshopped images?

It's possible they'll premiere it online during the Super Bowl...

Probably because they don't only want to release new footage to get peoples interest. They gotta promote this film.