Your Favorite Posters (Members)

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I think Braked is simply a far more advanced species of human.

Cilogy wrote:I think Braked is simply a far more advanced species of human.
homo brakedian

aw babes<3

i always dislike posting in these threads because i lust after all of you sick fucks and narrowing it down is hard

fuck bacon tho, he eats ass

im serious ive seen him eat ass

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:im serious ive seen him eat ass

We've really lost so many valuable members along the way. Camille, Alex (Not the admin, the German girl), Alberto, Steve, Oracle, Dado and DrunkOnAbsinthe. Call it unhealthy internet attachment but I miss those people quite often.£

Master Virgo wrote:We've really lost so many valuable members along the way. Camille, Alex (Not the admin, the German girl), Alberto, Steve, Oracle, Dado and DrunkOnAbsinthe. Call it unhealthy internet attachment but I miss those people quite often.£
I believe they are living better lives than us now.

Master Virgo wrote:We've really lost so many valuable members along the way. Camille, Alex (Not the admin, the German girl), Alberto, Steve, Oracle, Dado and DrunkOnAbsinthe. Call it unhealthy internet attachment but I miss those people quite often.£
Don't forget Chris, the westworld guy, still feel sorry for what was done to him :cry:

Nomis wrote: Don't forget Chris, the westworld guy, still feel sorry for what was done to him :cry:
I choose to believe that just like the machine he was so fond of, the spirit of Tilford watches over us all.