[SPOILERS] Production in Pittsburgh

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 7
Joined: May 2011
Sigh...women drivers :lol:

User avatar
Posts: 16012
Joined: June 2011
Location: New York City
Malick wrote:Sigh...women drivers :lol:
:clap:
Sigs???

Posts: 622
Joined: July 2011
Location: United States
Damn! I heard she actually ran over it on the first take. I wonder if the camera is ruined. I hope it wasn't an IMAX camera. How many IMAX cameras do they have, by the way?

Posts: 1313
Joined: January 2011
Location: San Diego
that's why we use the stunt double to take up the risk of breaking their face rather than anne hathaway.

User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
MindYourSurroundings wrote:Damn! I heard she actually ran over it on the first take. I wonder if the camera is ruined. I hope it wasn't an IMAX camera. How many IMAX cameras do they have, by the way?
Camera probably is ruined... or seriously damaged. And yes, it's an IMAX camera; they destroyed one during TDK too.

Posts: 1732
Joined: August 2011
Location: Russia
I am exciting about tomorrow shoot at Heinz Field, what do you think will be there? Maybe Bruce takes Selina on football game and suddenly Bane attacks stadium...

User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
Asanty wrote:I am exciting about tomorrow shoot at Heinz Field, what do you think will be there? Maybe Bruce takes Selina on football game and suddenly Bane attacks stadium...
God damn it... I really... I just can't do it.

apw
Posts: 2466
Joined: June 2009
Location: UK
filmfanatic wrote:Whoa... I apparently missed some serious fun.

So, a few things to clear up:

1) I have no idea who "Rory" is. Plain and simple. You'll just have to take my word on that. It's a cool name, mine is far more mundane. 8-)
As for the e-mail, I'll send it along again. Nothing major, just a bit of an offer (the original e-mail was from Rory Plante... which is me ).
Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... ante#p1123

You said on here your name is Rory Plante and that's the same as the instagram account.

So your username and real name on both NF and Instagram are filmfanatic and Rory Plante but you're not the same person. :lol:
Last edited by apw on August 6th, 2011, 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posts: 6803
Joined: May 2011
apw wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:Whoa... I apparently missed some serious fun.

So, a few things to clear up:

1) I have no idea who "Rory" is. Plain and simple. You'll just have to take my word on that. It's a cool name, mine is far more mundane. 8-)
As for the e-mail, I'll send it along again. Nothing major, just a bit of an offer (the original e-mail was from Rory Plante... which is me ).
Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... ante#p1123

You said on here your name is Rory Plante and that's the same as the instagram account.
BOOM ROASTED

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
apw wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:Whoa... I apparently missed some serious fun.

So, a few things to clear up:

1) I have no idea who "Rory" is. Plain and simple. You'll just have to take my word on that. It's a cool name, mine is far more mundane. 8-)
As for the e-mail, I'll send it along again. Nothing major, just a bit of an offer (the original e-mail was from Rory Plante... which is me ).
Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... ante#p1123

You said on here your name is Rory Plante and that's the same as the instagram account.
BOOM!

Locked