Elysium (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010
Image

User avatar
Posts: 10464
Joined: January 2011
Location: Waiting for a train
m4st4 wrote:Image
Cool beans

User avatar
Posts: 13914
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Image

:twothumbsup:

User avatar
Posts: 8372
Joined: August 2012
I read that there was a tv spot before NBA finals. Is that true? I read that on imdb, those guys could clearly be trolling, that would explain why it wasn't uploaded on youtube or anywhere else online, but it would be nice to get some new footage, if only a few seconds.

User avatar
Posts: 3668
Joined: June 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Ruth wrote:I read that there was a tv spot before NBA finals. Is that true? I read that on imdb, those guys could clearly be trolling, that would explain why it wasn't uploaded on youtube or anywhere else online, but it would be nice to get some new footage, if only a few seconds.
There was indeed a tv spot before the NBA finals. I saw it with my own two eyes.

User avatar
Posts: 8372
Joined: August 2012
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Ruth wrote:I read that there was a tv spot before NBA finals. Is that true? I read that on imdb, those guys could clearly be trolling, that would explain why it wasn't uploaded on youtube or anywhere else online, but it would be nice to get some new footage, if only a few seconds.
There was indeed a tv spot before the NBA finals. I saw it with my own two eyes.
Was it any good?

User avatar
Posts: 2002
Joined: May 2012
Ruth wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Ruth wrote:I read that there was a tv spot before NBA finals. Is that true? I read that on imdb, those guys could clearly be trolling, that would explain why it wasn't uploaded on youtube or anywhere else online, but it would be nice to get some new footage, if only a few seconds.
There was indeed a tv spot before the NBA finals. I saw it with my own two eyes.
Was it any good?
Yes it was awesome! There were more shots of robots in it.


Posts: 55632
Joined: May 2010

User avatar
Posts: 9004
Joined: March 2011
Staying trailer free until release, as is Durden :twisted:

But here's the TV spot you were asking for Ruth;


Post Reply