Untitled Before Midnight Sequel (TBA)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ethan Hawke:
“If the first three were all nine years apart, the fourth would not follow that trajectory, Linklater would want a different path, either a short film set four years after ‘Midnight’ or a feature two decades in the future. We think about it. Those are the three best experiences of my life: ‘Before Sunrise,’ ‘Before Sunset,’ and ‘Before Midnight.’ They are a part of me. So the idea of revisiting it, I would have to believe we could make something as good.
Those movies worked because all three of us were making the same exact movie every time. When people make sequels just to be together…like Burt Reynolds just made sequels to party with those friends. They could make a million ‘Cannonball’ movies. You could tell they were having a great time. I don’t know if the audience was. We enjoy working together and being together, but we have to make sure we have something to say.”
source

I hope they make another one. I've only seen the Before trilogy very recently so I had the luck to be able to see these three films just mere days apart. I loved all three of them and I love how well the nine years between the films translates to the story and adds so much weight and credibility to it, know what I mean?

Also when it comes to the title, they have to use After instead of Before lol

Not to forget that Before Midnight is from 2013, if Linklater, Hawke and Delphy will follow the trajectory then that means the fourth film would have to come out in 2022.

If we live to see a fourth one, all these current struggles will have been worth it for me.

before apocalypse

*after apocalypse

Oku
It's been seven years since the third one? It feels like it came out just yesterday... :shock:

Re: title:

Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Before Midnight, so

Before Midday? Before Noon? Before...Twilight? :lol:

Before Dawn?

Before Second Breakfast