Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Can we please just get a bootleg so I can get some sleep...

senseandsarcasm wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:09 pm
BlairCo wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:05 pm
How can we say a tagline is stupid when we don't even know what this movie is really about?
Because when a newish to the scene black actor grabs the lead in a $250 million Nolan movie that's a huge statement, and an unusual move in Hollywood, even in 2019. And when you then tag the movie with a "new kind of protagonist" there will be people who are offended by that. And they will be vocal about it.

Doesn't matter what the movie is about. The tagline will be offensive to some. And why would you want a potentially-offensive tagline for your movie? There have to be a hundred ways you can get across what you're trying to say. Use a different one.
At this point, you are assuming so much with that statement.

Innovator wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:10 pm
Can we please just get a bootleg so I can get some sleep...
Couldn't agree more.

I see.... everything is offensive for someone these days. If you want to say something... better don't say anything.

Well I am surprised, this was not on the trailers I put together for Hobbs and Shaw Tuesday night. (I remember Dunkirk being on Suicide Squad, the trailer itself had its own digital key separate from the actual film). Maybe this is an Imax only release, including AMC LieMax showings??? Don't know...

DYLAN HOANG
@TheDylanHoang
One last thing to note about the #Tenet teaser (amongst more I haven't noticed), pay attention to the way Mr. Washington moves, almost looks as if he's moving backwards. If time is coming for him, perhaps he's reversing it.
4:59 PM · Aug 1, 2019
Sounds fascinating

senseandsarcasm wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:09 pm
BlairCo wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:05 pm
How can we say a tagline is stupid when we don't even know what this movie is really about?
Because when a newish to the scene black actor grabs the lead in a $250 million Nolan movie that's a huge statement, and an unusual move in Hollywood, even in 2019. And when you then tag the movie with a "new kind of protagonist" there will be people who are offended by that. And they will be vocal about it.

Doesn't matter what the movie is about. The tagline will be offensive to some. And why would you want a potentially-offensive tagline for your movie? There have to be a hundred ways you can get across what you're trying to say. Use a different one.
This is exactly it.