Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Spectaculastic episode!!

It was fast paced, like 'Relevance' and I groaned after the final frame.
I hope that the FBI Agent returns sometime in next episodes.
Do you people think that
Reese not shooting the camera was part of the plan?
I'm so not prepared for next two episodes. The stakes are quite high.

When this returns after the mid season break, I'm hoping for return of some old enemies. After all, they might be planning something over the past few months.

Pratham wrote:Spectaculastic episode!!

It was fast paced, like 'Relevance' and I groaned after the final frame.
I hope that the FBI Agent returns sometime in next episodes.
Do you people think that
I'm so not prepared for next two episodes. The stakes are quite high.

When this returns after the mid season break, I'm hoping for return of some old enemies. After all, they might be planning something over the past few months.
Since watching Endgame promos and reading these interviews I've gone crazy, I will only watch next 2 episodes after reading the spoilers because watching everything live would be too much for me to handle. :(

Even in such intense episode they still gave us something to laugh about, the whole conversation between Reese and Finch "That's My grenade launcher" had me cracked up. :lol:

Taking down a criminal organization has been so tough and epic, imagine how awesome the whole American Revolution + Northern Lights subplot will be, this show won't take a breather for next 2-3 season. :clap:

riddick-danish wrote:
Pratham wrote:Do you people think that
Since watching Endgame promos and reading these interviews I've gone crazy, I will only watch next 2 episodes after reading the spoilers because watching everything live would be too much for me to handle. :(
I'm trying to do the opposite now. I don't want to be too worried about things before they actually happen.
As for Reese not shooting the camera, it's POI so you never know. :) But I can't imagine that drawing so much attention to Reese would be part of a plan. Unless Reese breaks off, which takes attention away from Carter. :think:
Even in such intense episode they still gave us something to laugh about, the whole conversation between Reese and Finch "That's My grenade launcher" had me cracked up. :lol:
Yeah, that was great. I also liked Shaw's line about the kitchen sink.

ChrisTilford wrote:http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/11/person ... g_444.html

The Crossing's press release. Done a good job of keeping things under wraps.
Not sure to be grateful or disappointed that they didn't add anything new to what i already know about Episode 09.

Am i the only one that want Simmons to live, not die? He a love to hate character for me. i'll be disappointed if he is killed.

Do you think Vigilance will come back in Episode 10.? Help Reese's team to defeat HR. I know it's a long shot, but still...?

Havoc1st wrote:

Not sure to be grateful or disappointed that they didn't add anything new to what i already know about Episode 09.

Am i the only one that want Simmons to live, not die? He a love to hate character for me. i'll be disappointed if he is killed.

Do you think Vigilance will come back in Episode 10.? Help Reese's team to defeat HR. I know it's a long shot, but still...?
Robert John Burke simply oozes badass anytime he's onscreen. It may be a semi-stereotypical role but he's pulls it off with such elan that it sells.

Not sure if Vigilance is back, but I would love it if
Reese were to get captured by an HR officer who's actually an undercover agent for Decima & taken to Greer to close the episode (all kept under wraps with complete with an uncredited John Nolan both in the press release & the episode itself).

ChrisTilford wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:

Robert John Burke simply oozes badass anytime he's onscreen. It may be a semi-stereotypical role but he's pulls it off with such elan that it sells.

Not sure if Vigilance is back, but I would love it if
Reese were to get captured by an HR officer who's actually an undercover agent for Decima & taken to Greer to close the episode (all kept under wraps with complete with an uncredited John Nolan both in the press release & the episode itself).
Agreed about Robert John Burke, he was meant to play this role but personally I want him to die because HR needs to be completely wiped clean. Also Julian Sands (Alistair Wesley) is another perfect casting, even with a cameo he instantly became fan favorite, I really hope he comes back, maybe him working with Decima.

Yeah I don't think Vigilance has anything to do with this, either ROOT will play pivotal role or even Northern Lights and I like your Decima theory too. Episode 10 will most likely end on cliffhanger because if a big character dies and they go into break without setting up a cliffhanger, they might loose audience again, so I am definitely expecting something of a cliffhanger, the show is taking more sci-fi route next half of the season so maybe something related to that.

riddick-danish wrote: Agreed about Robert John Burke, he was meant to play this role but personally I want him to die because HR needs to be completely wiped clean. Also Julian Sands (Alistair Wesley) is another perfect casting, even with a cameo he instantly became fan favorite, I really hope he comes back, maybe him working with Decima.

Yeah I don't think Vigilance has anything to do with this, either ROOT will play pivotal role or even Northern Lights and I like your Decima theory too. Episode 10 will most likely end on cliffhanger because if a big character dies and they go into break without setting up a cliffhanger, they might loose audience again, so I am definitely expecting something of a cliffhanger, the show is taking more sci-fi route next half of the season so maybe something related to that.
I had actually posted this a while back. I do feel Wesley is a Decima contractor. He told Reese at the end of Critical that he specializes in drone strikes & in Dead Reckoning, Greer told Kara that he knew everything about her. What if Decima worked with CIA worked with to take out two of their agents & Greer manipulated around with it to gain the trust of Kara, a burned agent & get the virus online? Almost Ben Linus like with his deception but in the end, got played by the REAL Ben Linus.

Robert John Burke is fantastic as Simmons, I'm so conflicted about his fate. I like Clark Peters' Quinn too. Looks like Elias is not in the next episode, I hope he comes back for a face to face with Quinn.

Root probably has a role to play in "The Crossing". I think Finch might let her out and use her connection with The Machine to help guide Reese, Carter and Quinn through the city with HR in close pursuit.

Interestingly the press release says the war with HR culminates, I wonder if that is really true or if it does spill over to the next episode and if not then what ep10 which is part of the 3 part arc about? I still like to believe none of the leads will die and "fall" means something along the lines of TDK.

And yes to seeing Alistair Wesley and Greer again.

Have a really crazy theory. Would be practically impossible to happen, but here goes.

Just when Fusco's about to be executed after the brutal beatdown which we know happens, the executor standing in front of him gets a bullet in his head. Fusco turns around & with shock realizes the guy who saved him happens to be........................
FINCH. WITH NO LIMP.
(Cue Hans Zimmer's Risen from Darkness)