Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
So assuming they drop it online on Monday, what CET would that be? Sunday evening or later on Monday? lol idk

Nomis wrote:So assuming they drop it online on Monday, what CET would that be? Sunday evening or later on Monday? lol idk
Have they ever released a Nolan trailer the Monday before the movie release it's attached with? I thought they never do that. Also, the teaser and trailer for Dunkirk were released Thursday/Friday evening when the movies came out they were attached to. I think thursday/friday evening is better hope for online release. Though I wouldn't be complaining if its monday! :)

Havoc1st wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
That's not Interstellar trailer 3. This is trailer 3. :P

Anyhow this is the best Interstellar trailer imho. Maybe it's because i'm bias towards that music.
That's trailer 4. Teaser/announcement was with Hobbit (Trailer 1), "Trailer 1" with Godzilla (Trailer 2), "Trailer 2" at Comic Con/with GOTG (Trailer 3) and final trailer/"Trailer 3" with Gone Girl (Trailer 4). I presume they'll refer to this one as Trailer 2 on the official YouTube, even though it's the third trailer overall.

@Nomis, I doubt it'll be Monday. In any case, usual time for Warner drops is 7pm CET/6pm UK. So roughly within that 8-10am Pacific time window. Unless they do something like the livestream again which was as the odd time of 3pm UK...or wait till the very last possible moment before GOTG2 opens in the U.S. at 7pm Eastern (midnight CET) on Thursday, like with the first teaser.

@lynchfan the December trailer came on a Wednesday btw. Same happened with the third Interstellar trailer too.

antovolk wrote:@Nomis, I doubt it'll be Monday. In any case, usual time for Warner drops is 7pm CET/6pm UK. So roughly within that 8-10am Pacific time window. Unless they do something like the livestream again which was as the odd time of 3pm UK...or wait till the very last possible moment before GOTG2 opens in the U.S. at 7pm Eastern (midnight CET) on Thursday, like with the first teaser.
Ah yes so that'd be from Wednesday to Thursday midnight right?

Holy shit they showed a lot in that third Dark Knight trailer. Haven't seen that one before.
Havoc1st wrote:Anyhow this is the best Interstellar trailer imho. Maybe it's because i'm bias towards that music.
That song is epic. I wish Bergersen/2 steps from hell did more actual movie composing. Definitely my favorite trailer as well.

Nomis wrote:
antovolk wrote:@Nomis, I doubt it'll be Monday. In any case, usual time for Warner drops is 7pm CET/6pm UK. So roughly within that 8-10am Pacific time window. Unless they do something like the livestream again which was as the odd time of 3pm UK...or wait till the very last possible moment before GOTG2 opens in the U.S. at 7pm Eastern (midnight CET) on Thursday, like with the first teaser.
Ah yes so that'd be from Wednesday to Thursday midnight right?
Thursday to Friday. that's the absolute latest it will drop online

aight

thanks for the heads up antovolk :gonf:

Just watched GOTGV2 in Copenhagen (great movie) and there was no Trailer #3 playing. I got "Thor: Ragnarok"-trailer though.

Sanchez wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:Anyhow this is the best Interstellar trailer imho. Maybe it's because i'm bias towards that music.
That song is epic. I wish Bergersen/2 steps from hell did more actual movie composing. Definitely my favorite trailer as well.
Eh, i actually wouldn't want them to do movie movie composing just because I really like how they just create music on their own terms.

When Trailer #3 arrives (from 0:26):
Last edited by User of Interest on April 30th, 2017, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.