Oppenheimer - Awards Speculation

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

I haven't seen "The Holdovers", but Cillian not winning was a bit :(

But this cheered me the hell up! :gonf:

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

He’s gonna have some good speeches drafted up by March 10.

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:
:gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

User of Interest wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 10:41 pm
I haven't seen "The Holdovers", but Cillian not winning was a bit :(
Holdovers is very good. Giamatti is great, as usual. I don’t think Cillian will be able to get the Oscar.

I’m glad Oppenheimer won in a lot of categories including Best Director & Best Picture. Emma’s speech for Best Picture was pretty rough. Hopefully it doesn’t hurt the movie’s chances for other awards.

redfirebird2008 wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 11:08 pm
Emma’s speech for Best Picture was pretty rough. Hopefully it doesn’t hurt the movie’s chances for other awards.
I was thinking the same thing :? They have to let Nolan do the film speeches from here out, or just do them together side by side.

MMatt wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 11:19 pm
redfirebird2008 wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 11:08 pm
Emma’s speech for Best Picture was pretty rough. Hopefully it doesn’t hurt the movie’s chances for other awards.
I was thinking the same thing :? They have to let Nolan do the film speeches from here out, or just do them together side by side.
What are you talking about? She Is amazing and deserve her moment too. I love ger speeches.