Interviews - Cast and Crew

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Law wrote:
October 26th, 2023, 5:55 pm
Waitedalongtime wrote:
October 20th, 2023, 7:15 pm
BobCobb wrote:
October 19th, 2023, 12:55 am
“Our daughter”

Man…you know that annoyed the fuck outta Emma.
What’s the context?
Kai Bird was talking about casting Chris's daughter, and said "your daughter" to Nolan. I watched the whole interview and I gotta be honest, I don't think Bird knows they're married.
Oh, that's funny. Especially with Emma and Chris being together practically all their lives and being fairly public and open via her being his consistent producer. Even though his film do make being in a relationship or marriage look particularly unlucky and hellish, it's super cool to see that they've been together so long.

Demoph wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 1:42 pm
What's this clip from?

physicshistoryguy wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 2:47 pm
Demoph wrote:
What's this clip from?
thats what i said in a diff thread.. its from the 'making of Oppenheimer' film thats included in the bluray as a special feature. earlier we used to get these 'making of Dunkirk'... 'making of Tenet' movies when someone uploads them from the physical bluray. this time
i dont know... but if you know where to look at...
...the bluray has already leaked 3 days ago
also

666kalpa wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 10:20 pm
physicshistoryguy wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 2:47 pm
Demoph wrote:
What's this clip from?
thats what i said in a diff thread.. its from the 'making of Oppenheimer' film thats included in the bluray as a special feature. earlier we used to get these 'making of Dunkirk'... 'making of Tenet' movies when someone uploads them from the physical bluray. this time
i dont know... but if you know where to look at...
...the bluray has already leaked 3 days ago
also
Right, I typically don't mess with those kinds of leaks unless someone uploads it straight to YouTube or something (which, in the case of these special features, someone did! Although it was taken down later that day).

yeah saw that..i have a downloaded copy of the Behind The Scenes Movie with me.. in case anyone wants can DM

666kalpa wrote:
November 14th, 2023, 1:21 pm
yeah saw that..i have a downloaded copy of the Behind The Scenes Movie with me.. in case anyone wants can DM
Oh, please ;)

666kalpa wrote:
November 14th, 2023, 1:21 pm
Absolutely!