Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
CinemaCon starts on Monday. At the very least, I'm expecting to see photos of the final poster hanging around the place and we should get a description of the third trailer too during the Universal Pictures presentation day.

jjm8750 wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 1:02 pm
https://youtube.com/shorts/2dvM6RGENTM?feature=share

This is in Indy.
Indiana State Museum IMAX? Anybody ever seen a movie there before? If so, any good? I've heard the rumblings that the audio is crap there. But being in Chicagoland, it's the only realistic true IMAX theater in driving distance.

radewart wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 1:41 pm
jjm8750 wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 1:02 pm
https://youtube.com/shorts/2dvM6RGENTM?feature=share

This is in Indy.
Indiana State Museum IMAX? Anybody ever seen a movie there before? If so, any good? I've heard the rumblings that the audio is crap there. But being in Chicagoland, it's the only realistic true IMAX theater in driving distance.
I saw Interstellar and MI:GP there. It's alright. A little outdated and dirty for me but as you said the only true IMAX in town.

Trailer screencap from USA Today Summer preview:

I think it's from when they confirm the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and they all celebrate for a couple of awkward days.

Oh, wait. I'm just noticing the glasses around his neck. It's right after Trinity.
Last edited by EOLB on April 25th, 2023, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great photo. It's rare to see such emotion in Nolan's films.

Great pic, a weird moment, though, I mean it's a snapshot, but his face almost looks CG :D Not sure, why... I hope the image doesn't turn out to be an Unreal Engine 5 tech demo.