Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Hungary chose a great Prime Minister and I think the casting decision was Nolan's informal acknowledgement of the same.

blackColumn wrote:
May 8th, 2022, 7:53 pm
Hungary chose a great Prime Minister and I think the casting decision was Nolan's informal acknowledgement of the same.
This is the trolliest comment I've read in a while.

someone starts to show his real colors

I'm kinda glad that someone with such shitty opinions about movies happens to have shitty political opinions. I feel I was right to put his cinematic opinions in the bin.

Demoph wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 6:23 am
I'm kinda glad that someone with such shitty opinions about movies happens to have shitty political opinions. I feel I was right to put his cinematic opinions in the bin.
Am I too naive to assume it was an ironic comment?

DHOPW42 wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 7:03 am
Demoph wrote:
I can't figure out his comment either, it reads as irony. I don't think he actually thinks Nolan supports Orban and so cast a Hungarian actor? It's a very strange comment and one that implies what? An actor from that country must represent the country's politics? anyone who hires an actor from a non-politically progressive place must also be non-progressive? I mean most people on this forum are American, I assume Blackcolumn is American, due to the terrible grammar and stupidity, so I don't think they should be throwing stones. America like Hungary has so very repressive social policies and political rhetoric, and yet American's always feel the need to make stupid comments about other countries, I mean I assume all Americans are backwards racists idiots that fuck their own cousins for jesus, but that just what I've gathered from their media and they way they talk.

DHOPW42 wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 7:03 am
Demoph wrote:
I can't figure out his comment either, it reads as irony. I don't think he actually thinks Nolan supports Orban and so cast a Hungarian actor? It's a very strange comment and one that implies what? An actor from that country must represent the country's politics? anyone who hires an actor from a non-politically progressive place must also be non-progressive? I mean most people on this forum are American, I assume Blackcolumn is American, due to the stupidity, so I don't think they should be throwing stones. America like Hungary has some very repressive social policies and political rhetoric, and yet Americans always feel the need to make stupid comments about other countries, I mean I assume all Americans are backwards racists idiots that fuck their own cousins for jesus, but that is just from what I've gathered from their media and the way they talk.

Wow, some big casting revelations on Imdb, so it looks like Einstein will indeed be in the film, and Tom Conti (The Dark Knight Rises) will be playing him (which rules out the speculation that Oldman will play him).

And it looks like Jefferson Hall(Tenet) is collaborating with Nolan again.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15398776/f ... _=tt_cl_sm

Nolan62 wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 2:26 pm
Wow, some big casting revelations on Imdb, so it looks like Einstein will indeed be in the film, and Tom Conti (The Dark Knight Rises) will be playing him (which rules out the speculation that Oldman will play him).

Interesting, Jefferson Hall's role has the potential to be quite important, Haakon Chevalier is quite integral to the plot as far as the hearings are concerned.

Really hope Tom Conti's German accent is good, because i fear this could be bad...love Conti, but I'm worried.

A Borges man wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 3:02 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 2:26 pm

Interesting, Jefferson Hall's role has the potential to be quite important, Haakon Chevalier is quite integral to the plot as far as the hearings are concerned.

Really hope Tom Conti's German accent is good, because i fear this could be bad...love Conti, but I'm worried.
Conti/Einstein here: