Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
yes !!! also, why does Gary look like a 5 year older version of Thom Yorke ? :lol:

Could be the forementioned Truman, but maybe Oldman's playing Einstein?

radewart wrote:
April 2nd, 2022, 1:18 pm
Could be the forementioned Truman, but maybe Oldman's playing Einstein?
interesting, I could see that

I like those suggestions, though I have to admit that it would have been great if this cameo were a total secret until release. I'm just generally bothered by the fact that movies don't seem to be doing this anymore when they easily could. I love when an actor is kept secret and then you see them make an appearance. Or hear them, it was great to hear Caine's voice in Dunkirk and that was a surprise to me. I don't think that was public. Damon's appearance in Interstellar got publicly spoiled months beforehand and that was bad.

Waitedalongtime wrote:
April 2nd, 2022, 5:19 pm
I like those suggestions, though I have to admit that it would have been great if this cameo were a total secret until release. I'm just generally bothered by the fact that movies don't seem to be doing this anymore when they easily could. I love when an actor is kept secret and then you see them make an appearance. Or hear them, it was great to hear Caine's voice in Dunkirk and that was a surprise to me. I don't think that was public. Damon's appearance in Interstellar got publicly spoiled months beforehand and that was bad.
I'm waiting for the surprise Michael Caine cameo if it's in the movie.

Forum Pro
Waitedalongtime wrote:
Damon's appearance in Interstellar got publicly spoiled months beforehand and that was bad.
IIRC Paramount and WB issued a joint press release announcing Damon as part of the Interstellar cast. I remember that it broke when I was waiting to see Haim at Lollapalooza when I saw the story on Deadline

KEM
Joshua Strong wrote:
April 4th, 2022, 3:13 pm
Waitedalongtime wrote:
Damon's appearance in Interstellar got publicly spoiled months beforehand and that was bad.
IIRC Paramount and WB issued a joint press release announcing Damon as part of the Interstellar cast. I remember that it broke when I was waiting to see Haim at Lollapalooza when I saw the story on Deadline
Ludwig produces Haim lol that’s interesting

Joshua Strong wrote:
April 4th, 2022, 3:13 pm
Waitedalongtime wrote:
Even if it wasn't leaked (maybe that was done to prevent it being leaked by someone else), it would have been fantastic if they didn't do that and nobody was expecting him to turn up. They at least didn't put him in the trailer (brief shot aside that didn't show his face) or most of the cast lists so it wasn't treated as an open thing, but it was still revealed.

natalie wrote:
April 4th, 2022, 2:49 pm
Trades are alittle late on this casting, Denham's been listed on imdb for over a month now, and Zuckerman was seen in photos when they were filming in Los Alamos couple weeks back.