Jason Clarke joins cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Ace

Details behind who Clarke will be playing are unknown at this time.
Clarke can be seen next playing Los Angeles Lakers Legend Jerry West in HBO’s new series Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty, which premieres on Sunday. Some of his recent feature film credits include Silk Road and Pet Sematary.

I just watched "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" recently and now this, haha :lol:

This cast is insane.
Last edited by Nolan62 on March 1st, 2022, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Expect many more amazing castings announcements soon.

Expect tons of one-scene cameos...:D

KEM
Wow

Ya! Always been a big fan of him in things like Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Zero Dark Thirty, HBO's Catherine the Great!

Literally every time I go to the homepage there's someone new in the cast. I'm expecting Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jaden Smith at this point.

radewart wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 7:04 pm
Ya! Always been a big fan of him in things like Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Zero Dark Thirty, HBO's Catherine the Great!
YES. I'd say Zero Dark Thirty is my favorite of his performances. Or just my favorite movie of his in general. Also Lawless and First Man too.

Hustler wrote:
March 2nd, 2022, 4:07 pm
radewart wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 7:04 pm
YES. I'd say Zero Dark Thirty is my favorite of his performances. Or just my favorite movie of his in general. Also Lawless and First Man too.
He was also great in Everest. :gonf: