Matt Damon will play Lt. Gen. Leslie Groves

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Ace

The ensemble for Christopher Nolan’s next film Oppenheimer keeps growing in star power as sources tell Deadline Matt Damon and Robert Downey Jr. are in talks to join Cillian Murphy in the Universal Pictures tentpole.
According to sources, Damon will play Lt. Gen. Leslie Groves, the director of the Manhattan Project that created the atomic bomb.

KEM
WHAT?!

Another big name, and Damon always says great things about Nolan when asked in interviews and such.

:clap: :gonf: :clap: :gonf: :clap:

I hear Ridley Scott is already getting a Damon led hydrogen bomb film ready for 2024.

MMatt wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 4:18 pm
:clap: :gonf: :clap: :gonf: :clap:

I hear Ridley Scott is already getting a Damon led hydrogen bomb film ready for 2024.
Nope that's Sam Mendes...

Damon is a very good choice for this role. Nice

Innovator wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 2:56 pm
Another big name, and Damon always says great things about Nolan when asked in interviews and such.
Thought about this too. Damon was very outward about wanting to work with him, and this time he'll actually get some billing/credits on promotional material lmao

Forum Pro
Just remembered this great, quick moment with Damon gushing about his experience on Interstellar. It's not really a hidden gem as I'm sure plenty have seen this; I just can't wait for his performance in Oppenheimer.