Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Black and White confirmed.

This is gonna be Nolan's Schindlers list.

:P

Pr0creation wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 5:55 pm

Confirmed where? lol

A Borges man wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 5:49 pm
Does anyone else find it interesting the Charles Roven is the producer on this thing? Did Warner Brothers also lose him, he produced most of the DC stuff, seemed like one of the big guys at Warner.
He's probably just one of Nolan's faithful collaborators.

KEM
Pr0creation wrote:
October 15th, 2021, 5:55 pm

???

A Borges man wrote:
Does anyone else find it interesting the Charles Roven is the producer on this thing? Did Warner Brothers also lose him, he produced most of the DC stuff, seemed like one of the big guys at Warner.
a similar thing happened with the whole Top Gear trio and their producer mr Andy Wilman, who walked out of the BBC after they sacked Clarkson a few years back.

Retskrad wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 6:13 am
I don’t know, man… IMDB isn’t a good source. The Dark Knight is listed 4th in the top 250 movies of all time. It’s a good movie but 4th? That’s just ridiculous. It should be around 20-30th. Its honestly pathetic to see Nolan Stan’s organize and give his movies high ratings. Interstellar and The Dark Knight Rises are also on the top 250. I mean come on guys … the IMDB score is actually meaningless.
Are you mad ? Hahaha

A Borges man wrote:
His production company is co producing this time.

I didn't know that the test was carried out at night.

[*]
SCORPIO16 wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 5:17 am

I didn't know that the test was carried out at night.
Yes, It adds a part of power, of symbolism I think (something done in secret in the middle of the night that will change the course of the world and history), imagine Nolan filming this sequence, it will be incredible.

Nolan adds a new set decorator for this project(along with Kathy Lucas), Adam Willis, who worked for Nichols in Midnight Special/Loving/Take Shelter, Scorsese(Killers of the Flower Moon recently), Refn(The Neon Demon) etc...