David O Russell headlocks Nolan to give up Jude Law ?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

Yeah, that story has been around for years. Neither director has publicly spoken about it, but it doesn't really come as any surprise since Russell's known for being a notorious prick.

Ace

orussell suuuucks. so bad.

are you serious ? when is this story from ? pardon my french but, what an absolute cunt, i want to know more ffs, the nerve to raise your hand (figuratively) against such a gentle and all around chill guy, i get the impression that O Russel is a pathetic bully (if this is true btw)

Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 6th, 2021, 4:51 pm
are you serious ? when is this story from ? pardon my french but, what an absolute cunt, i want to know more ffs, the nerve to raise your hand (figuratively) against such a gentle and all around chill guy, i get the impression that O Russel is a pathetic bully (if this is true btw)
It's definitely a weird story, but hearing about his toxic and abusive behaviour on his own sets is much more alarming, I think. That George Clooney story is really bad, for example.

DHOPW42 wrote:
June 6th, 2021, 5:04 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 6th, 2021, 4:51 pm
It's definitely a weird story, but hearing about his toxic and abusive behaviour on his own sets is much more alarming, I think. That George Clooney story is really bad, for example.
woah, yeah im just getting acquainted with those stories and its messed up, what a dickhead.