Home Video Release - 4K/Blu-Ray/Digital/DVD

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
It looks cool as a behind-the-scenes featurette, but not as the feature (unless I'm watching it in its full glory on a 75' screen, where the top and bottom fade into my peripheries).

I prefer the home video look to not only not be 1.43:1, but I like a constant aspect ratio throughout. That's why I custom-crop all of Nolan's movies.

i will one day create my custom tdk/tdkr original aspect ratio versions. one day

Too bad some insert shots / some scenes were not included so you will end up with 3 aspect ratios :lol:

Tarssauce wrote:
February 28th, 2021, 6:03 am
Too bad some insert shots / some scenes were not included so you will end up with 3 aspect ratios :lol:
Have you ever seen Transformers: The Last Knight? That is a trainwreck to watch for the aspect ratio changes alone, never mind the film itself. :facepalm:

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
February 28th, 2021, 11:09 am
Have you ever seen Transformers: The Last Knight? That is a trainwreck to watch for the aspect ratio changes alone, never mind the film itself. :facepalm:
Only saw a trailer of it and it was so ridiculous. The changes made no sense whatsoever. And it’s not like IMAX vs. anamorphic or something lol.

Tarssauce wrote:
February 28th, 2021, 11:30 am
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
February 28th, 2021, 11:09 am
Only saw a trailer of it and it was so ridiculous. The changes made no sense whatsoever. And it’s not like IMAX vs. anamorphic or something lol.
I know, right?

Just watch this one scene alone. You don't even have to watch the scene itself, but just watch the bars fluctuate over and again in three different ratios:

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
February 28th, 2021, 11:41 am
I know, right?

Just watch this one scene alone. You don't even have to watch the scene itself, but just watch the bars fluctuate over and again in three different ratios:

Yeah... Bay was definitely trolling with this as it’s just so pointless and random lol.
Gotta say the cinematography looks nice though.