Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
If sitting down for 2 hours is not a good option then I'd suggest UK shows like Taskmaster, Would I lie to you, House of Games etc. for feel good vibes.

As someone who's been named after one of the greatest evil scumbags in the history of humankind, I am appalled by this parent and their misplaced sense of wokeness.

Master Virgo wrote:
December 31st, 2020, 2:06 pm
As someone who's been named after one of the greatest evil scumbags in the history of humankind, I am appalled by this parent and their misplaced sense of wokeness.

your name's vlad? :o

Ahmad, which is one of the names of the bloodthirsty pedophile psychopath, who founded the diabolical religion of Islam.

Happy new year dear people of NF! Wishing you all best of luck, health and happiness lets hope the tide will turn not against us but with us <3

King Kong is a bloated masterpiece and that exchange is awesome, love all three.

Not sure if any of you have seen the leaked Armie Hammer DMs. :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :?

Never thought I would say this...but I'm officially off the Armie Hammer bandwagon. What a fucking weirdo :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Weren't they confirmed to be fake?

Edit: Nope they were not.

It's been almost a year but finally COVID got me. Tested positive today. So far symptoms have been moderetly rough but it's getting better. Right now my fever is steadily going down, I still have a strong cough and nausuea and I can't smell. But at least muscle pain has stopped and I can still taste food. The only issue is walking the dog but a lot of friends have volunteered so far so we should be able to cover all "shitty shifts" until the 21st when my quarantine is over and hopefully I should be back to normal.