Nolanhack's Next Flick

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
this makes me laugh :facepalm:

Seems like it's a paid ad or something. Saw it randomly pop up in my FB feed lol

Why would one even post it anyway...

low budget nolan back and we are very excited to see it again yessir

4N Legend wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 10:57 pm
low budget nolan back and we are very excited to see it again yessir
I hope this is it. Would love to see another film in the range between Memento and Prestige, maybe crime thriller.

I would like to see something more straightforward now. I've said some time ago about potential critics bitching about another nonlinear, convoluted storyline but now... I'm kinda leaning towards it :blank:
At least one movie of a break.

talking about obsession, to the point where i just can't imagine a nolan movie without him messing up with time...

Nolan should do whatever he feels passionate about, not whatever people want him to. Later on we’ll see whether a new film works to the best of its potential or not.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 8:56 am
Nolan should do whatever he feels passionate about, not whatever people want him to. Later on we’ll see whether a new film works to the best of its potential or not.
I think that's what he's been doing. He talked about this, he will not do a project that he is not passionate about because making a movie means few years' commitment for him

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 9:32 am
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
January 11th, 2021, 8:56 am
I think that's what he's been doing. He talked about this, he will not do a project that he is not passionate about because making a movie means few years' commitment for him
That is correct. I agree.