DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

The right keeps bringing up Hunter Biden and like bruh, those pictures and videos just prove that he has big dick energy.

Hunter Biden is like 1000× more cool than all the Trump kids.

The picture of a man with stories to tell and I want to hear all of them

Artemis wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 1:46 pm
The picture of a man with stories to tell and I want to hear all of them
I'm pretty sure we all do

Ruth wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 1:02 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 7:51 am
Short-sighted leftists are promoting the expansion of the supreme court at a time that Biden and Harris are trying to win over centrist and conservative voters :facepalm:
what’s the alternative? just let republicans trample over everything because muh party purity? just leave the supreme court be this way so wade v roe can be overturned?

of course they’re trying to sway those moderate votes. of course it’s questionable in itself because where were those moderates or non voters 4 years ago. of course bernie would have been more ideal, and obviously people want the dems to take a firmer stand as a left representing party. but i also think us non americans have that privilege to lament about the principles of political purity and how “both sides suck” (they really don’t, not in the same way i’ve seen a lot of people talk in the last few months) because we’re not directly affected and can afford to be stubborn enough to say shit like this. but the truth is some progress is always better than absolutely none, and biden-harris at the very least could be easier to be “bullied” into more progressive policies. biden has expressed regret over his past actions. he is at the very least not a caricature of a human being

it is a big leap of faith, but for the sake of ordinary average american citizens, one that is necessary to be taken right now. what happens next is TBD, but as much of an idealist am i myself who flip flops between disillusioned “throw the whole thing away” and the idealist “there’s still some hope”, i still try to personally believe in picking between the lesser two evils, if not for my own personal sake, then for the sake of others.

anyway, obligatory not american, but i’m rooting very hard for people to do the right thing. i watched the last elections and will watch these too even if i have a doc appointment early in the morning lol. no matter what some europeans might say, american elections do matter for the rest of the world.
there's truth in Ruth 8-)

more in depth lol: it's depressing to hear fellow europeans say we're not affected by what goes on there, I mean bruh, literally the whole world is. Like I said, I'm not an American but I hope so much that the majority of the people are going to do the right thing and don't, as Americans, opt for 'fuck it' because no, just plain no. The last four years were terrible for the US and the rest of us and another four years of current potus would be devastating.

atilasantos wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 1:43 pm
“WOW HAHAHAHA SOMEONE HAS BAD TEETH HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY HAHA ADDICTION SO HILARIOUS HAHA”

types the dude who talks about using sex workers on a movie forum

They should and are planning to expand the court. They just don't want to press on it before the election. Simple as that.

But leftists keep advocating for it and Trump/Pence are using that as a weapon against Biden. Don't you see this in the debates?

Master Virgo wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 2:12 pm
They should and are planning to expand the court. They just don't want to press on it before the election. Simple as that.

But leftists keep advocating for it and Trump/Pence are using that as a weapon against Biden. Don't you see this in the debates?
And leftists doing their thing are Biden’s problem how? Trumpists try to use ANYTHING against Biden. Look, the tool above us is trying to use Hunter Biden’s teeth again Joe Biden.

How is that bad? Will many people look at news or social media and think “Oh I was going to vote Biden but now that they’ll be expanding supreme court seats, I won’t”? Does that even make much sense? The logical explanation is the person thinking that was likely never going to vote Biden in the first place so it’s not really a lost vote.

Some never-Trump Republicans I keep tabs on on twitter are ok with expanding Supreme Court. Once upon a time the number of seats corresponded to the number of circuit courts but they stopped doing that. Just like the problems with the House of Representatives number being frozen for almost a hundred years and the Senate not growing its numbers either from new states being added. It all increases lethargy and lack of representation while the population size of the United States has massively increased.

Nomis wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 10:11 am
lol

so smart

also next week is d-day lol if it weren't for exams I'd probably stay up lololol
If I lived in the States, I don't think I'd be able to watch it live. I'd watch my favourite films/sketch all night to take my mind off of it, like I did when I waited for results after school exams.