Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Remarkable how many people think US should have more efficiently handled the pandemic and how few think that this movie should have been postponed to somewhen next year.

Cinema halls in India to open from Oct 15 at 50% capacity. Hopefully I can watch Tenet now. :clap:

Follower wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 11:52 am
Cinema halls in India to open from Oct 15 at 50% capacity. Hopefully I can watch Tenet now. :clap:
:gonf:

^So far so good but I guess Tenet's theater run could be shorter than what we initially expected...

https://variety.com/2020/film/global/ci ... 234791728/
On Sunday afternoon U.K. time, Cineworld confirmed that it is “considering the temporary closure” of its U.K. and U.S. cinemas, but that a final decision hasn’t yet been reached.

Apparently Cineworld owns Regal Theaters in the US, so if you wanted to see Tenet on IMAX (especially on Irvine Spectrum), its now or 2021.

brickarts295 wrote:
October 4th, 2020, 1:29 pm
^So far so good but I guess Tenet's theater run could be shorter than what we initially expected...

https://variety.com/2020/film/global/ci ... 234791728/
On Sunday afternoon U.K. time, Cineworld confirmed that it is “considering the temporary closure” of its U.K. and U.S. cinemas, but that a final decision hasn’t yet been reached.

Apparently Cineworld owns Regal Theaters in the US, so if you wanted to see Tenet on IMAX (especially on Irvine Spectrum), its now or 2021.
I hope I can get to Irvine. I was supposed to see it yesterday but was exposed to Covid. Now waiting my results. Still haven’t seen it yet.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
October 4th, 2020, 2:10 pm

I hope I can get to Irvine. I was supposed to see it yesterday but was exposed to Covid. Now waiting my results. Still haven’t seen it yet.
Damn sorry about that. Hope you get good news.

Hopefully the independent theater a half hour from me will still be open next weekend, I'll finally get a chance to see it then.