Home Video Release - 4K/Blu-Ray/Digital/DVD

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I hope there’s a limited release one with a film cell like Interstellar

Retskrad wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 8:03 am
I watched this movie 3 times in the theater, 2 in IMAX, and I recently downloaded a a very good cam rip Torrent to see if the movie holds up outside of the big screen and audio experience in a theater. Oh wow ... the movie loses a lot of it's power. Even though it has a $200 million budget and several locations, it doesn't feel big.

I predict people who buy this movie digitally months from now will like it even less. This movie has no characters and the audience is already desensitized to the inversion gimmick half way through the movie. We will look back on this movie in the future and see Tenet as a low point in Nolan's career.
So you compare picture & sound of cam rip with a bluray? :lol:

SINCEPTION wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 10:58 am
I hope there’s a limited release one with a film cell like Interstellar
One can hope, but since they didnt bother with Dunkirk, i dont think they will with Tenet, im hoping for more behind the scenes material, i loved both interstellar and dunkirk`s special features, but part of me wishes they took the "girl with the dragon tattoo" (fincher`s) apporach with the BTS, a lot of pure set footage with sync audio, not so much of the talking heads, super edited material, but just being in the set with the crew, i think TGWTDT`s special features are my favourite of any film ever, i wish there where more like that.

Retskrad wrote:
I watched this movie 3 times in the theater, 2 in IMAX, and I recently downloaded a a very good cam rip Torrent to see if the movie holds up outside of the big screen and audio experience in a theater. Oh wow ... the movie loses a lot of it's power. Even though it has a $200 million budget and several locations, it doesn't feel big.

I predict people who buy this movie digitally months from now will like it even less. This movie has no characters and the audience is already desensitized to the inversion gimmick half way through the movie. We will look back on this movie in the future and see Tenet as a low point in Nolan's career.
How about no. You're trying to compare bluray to a camrip.. not too bright, I see.

X-MementoMori-X wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Retskrad wrote:

So you compare picture & sound of cam rip with a bluray? :lol:
I wouldn’t be reactive to the user Retskrad if I were you. Seems to like starting controversy

Retskrad wrote:

I've seen some clips on Reddit from a cam rip, and I thought it made the film look incredible. Obviously not incredible in terms of picture quality or sound or whatever else, but for some reason the cam rip just changed the whole vibe of the film for me. It looks frightening, the score is frightening. I love it. I don't predict having any problems with the Blu-ray myself.

i second that, i`ve seen a couple of cam rip snippets (couldnt resist) and it looks scary, bleak and combobulating if thats anything resembling a word haha.

Retskrad wrote:

Just looked at your post history, did you create an account just to talk shit about the movie?

dont bother mate, he`s been literally been posting the same thing in other threads.
"

Perfect Christmas present. Will be my first 4K movie to bless my PS5.