Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 12:36 pm
DO THESE HELP

https://twitter.com/search?q=tenet%20textless
Thanks! I’m looking for a hi res, almost 4k version of that one but its a great start! Can’t thank you enough. Also been looking for that poster but in english😭

Oku wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 11:55 am
A giant THANKS FOR NOTHING to WB's marketing team for somehow being incapable of producing a single piece of official promortional art that is worth acquiring and hanging up
I ALMOST agree completely with you, but I will say this one feels worthy of a print:
And maybe this one:
I just wish they existed with the original lettering

Oku
Yeah, I may have changed my mind, that first one is great :lol:

Also, I just acquired this one!:

But in the one I got, instead of the blue WordArt lettering, the TENET title is in what I at first assumed to be an aluminum/silver color, but then when you shine a light on it, it turns into this beautiful rose-gold color that kinda matches the dress that Kat is wearing.

It's so beautiful that I forgive the fact that the last two letters are not flipped, it's my favorite shot in the movie and I love it so much I think I'm gonna cry :lol:

Oku wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 3:21 am
Yeah, I may have changed my mind, that first one is great :lol:

Also, I just acquired this one!:

But in the one I got, instead of the blue WordArt lettering, the TENET title is in what I at first assumed to be an aluminum/silver color, but then when you shine a light on it, it turns into this beautiful rose-gold color that kinda matches the dress that Kat is wearing.

It's so beautiful that I forgive the fact that the last two letters are not flipped, it's my favorite shot in the movie and I love it so much I think I'm gonna cry :lol:
That sounds pretty cool! Is there a way to see what you are describing? I’m extremely intrigued. And where did you buy/get the poster?

Nice, I've been keeping an eye out on eBay for posters. ALMOST had myself a bus shelter one (massive 4' x 6'!) of the second one I posted for relatively cheap, but got outbid. I have yet to come across one of the first poster, outside of custom prints. Does that thing just not freaking exist in official prints?

Oku
andresi09 wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 5:33 am
That sounds pretty cool! Is there a way to see what you are describing? I’m extremely intrigued. And where did you buy/get the poster?
It looks like this: (two-sided)

I got it from a local cinema that would only give it to you if you paid premium for a specific showing :x lol

Hustler wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 10:55 pm
Nice, I've been keeping an eye out on eBay for posters. ALMOST had myself a bus shelter one (massive 4' x 6'!) of the second one I posted for relatively cheap, but got outbid. I have yet to come across one of the first poster, outside of custom prints. Does that thing just not freaking exist in official prints?
It exists, there was a contest for it where I am.

However, I did not sign up for it, and winners have not received theirs yet, so I'm not sure about the size or anything else.

I still have some bus posters of Dunkirk in my basement. Hope to get a place where I can do something with them.

These are the two I have:
Sad I haven't gotten an 11x17" TENET theatrical poster yet bc I have one of each of Nolan's past 3 films. (I also have a theatrical TDKR poster that was hanging outside our local cinema).

Oku wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 12:31 am

It exists, there was a contest for it where I am.

However, I did not sign up for it, and winners have not received theirs yet, so I'm not sure about the size or anything else.
Well, son of a bitch. If you ever come across any, let me know!
Bacon wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 1:09 am
I still have some bus posters of Dunkirk in my basement. Hope to get a place where I can do something with them.

These are the two I have:
Sad I haven't gotten an 11x17" TENET theatrical poster yet bc I have one of each of Nolan's past 3 films. (I also have a theatrical TDKR poster that was hanging outside our local cinema).
Man, I love that first one so much, I have a bus shelter of it in the living room taking up an obnoxious portion of wall space lol. I ended up buying an aluminum rail set instead of framing it (was going to be too expensive). This one actually, but hung with nails, not hanging by a string:
It just clamps down on the poster, works really well.
https://www.postupstand.com/M-276/Elite ... s&sid=1266

wanna share these promo posters WB China made to celebrate when Chinese box office hit ¥100, 200, 300 and 400 mil beacuse they are quite impressively designed (tho I know BO performance here doesn't quite live up to the expectation :blank:

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 1:15 am
wanna share these promo posters WB China made to celebrate when Chinese box office hit ¥100, 200, 300 and 400 mil beacuse they are quite impressively designed (tho I know BO performance here doesn't quite live up to the expectation :blank:

are these official ? if yes, who released these and where and why ?