Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I might go to Irvine. Still debating, really want to go to an almost empty screening :lol:
I got like $20 of Fandango credit, so I hope they update the IMAX screenings soon.

brickarts295 wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 3:00 pm
I might go to Irvine. Still debating, really want to go to an almost empty screening :lol:
I got like $20 of Fandango credit, so I hope they update the IMAX screenings soon.
I've seen this movie twice in theaters. The first time I was double-masked with virtually no one within my vicinity, and the second time I was double-masked with my jacket hood over me like an oxygen mask, the only close pair two seats to my right and both masked up. I personally never felt uncomfortable in either situation. I'm not saying you shouldn't either, just giving my real experiences.

I only felt uncomfortable in my second viewing because I had to go to the bathroom about 40 minutes in. Had to invert it from coming out for a while, lol. :wtf:

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 3:16 pm

I've seen this movie twice in theaters. The first time I was double-masked with virtually no one within my vicinity, and the second time I was double-masked with my jacket hood over me like an oxygen mask, the only close pair two seats to my right and both masked up. I personally never felt uncomfortable in either situation. I'm not saying you shouldn't either, just giving my real experiences.

I only felt uncomfortable in my second viewing because I had to go to the bathroom about 40 minutes in. Had to invert it from coming out for a while, lol. :wtf:
Thanks, I got a ticket for Monday. Hopefully someone will find out before me if its the full experience.

Several Reddit users are reporting that Irvine Spectrum is single laser maxed at 1.90, and that there was some sort of color flicker going on tonight that they need to fix.

Nicewatch wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 3:15 am
Several Reddit users are reporting that Irvine Spectrum is single laser maxed at 1.90, and that there was some sort of color flicker going on tonight that they need to fix.
Link?

Looks like all Irvine Spectrum IMAX showings are sold out this week.

hotsauce32 wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 7:15 pm
StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 6:47 pm
Looks like all Irvine Spectrum IMAX showings are sold out this week.
They're not actually "sold out", the theater is just blocking ticket sales; apparently they're fixing whatever is causing the flickering

https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comments ... experience
God damn it I wish I had seen this earlier. I drove 80mil to a cancelled show.

The manager confirmed they’re not getting the 70mm print. As of now the film projector moved out to have the single laser in their projector room.