Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Forum Pro
Ace wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 4:50 am
Tenet is a weird movie. In all that is going on in the world, its main character is a black man who uses a gun. And on the posters, it has a black man holding a gun. I imagine that JDW will be PG-13 killing a lot of white people too.
In case you guys didn't know, JDW plays a black dude who uses a gun.
Outside of Gemini Man, I can't remember that last time I saw that. Maybe 12-13 years ago for I Am Legend. Either way, its been a long time. I'm glad there's a $200M movie that stars a black guy and he's getting treated like a white movie star would when it comes to the marketing. For me personally, the image of a black guy with a gun on a movie poster is quite powerful.

Not an endorsement of guns in anyway. I'm very anti-gun. Just wanted to make that clear.
Last edited by Nomis on August 28th, 2020, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double post

Joshua Strong wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 3:22 pm
Tenet is a weird movie. In all that is going on in the world, its main character is a black man who uses a gun. And on the posters, it has a black man holding a gun. I imagine that JDW will be PG-13 killing a lot of white people too.
Outside of Gemini Man, I can't remember that last time I saw that. Maybe 12-13 years ago for I Am Legend. Either way, its been a long time. I'm glad there's a $200M movie that stars a black guy and he's getting treated like a white movie star would when it comes to the marketing. For me personally, the image of a black guy with a gun on a movie poster is quite powerful.
Dude, no offense but you have an unhealthy obsession with the color of people's skin. :lol:

Hustler wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 5:54 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
Dude, no offense but you have an unhealthy obsession with the color of people's skin. :lol:
:lol:

Forum Pro
Hustler wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 5:54 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:

Think so?

El Especial wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Is there a way of purchasing this poster but in english? Trying to get my hands around a 27x40 of this, its the best one yet.

Oku
A giant THANKS FOR NOTHING to WB's marketing team for somehow being incapable of producing a single piece of official promortional art that is worth acquiring and hanging up

Oku wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 11:55 am
A giant THANKS FOR NOTHING to WB's marketing team for somehow being incapable of producing a single piece of official promortional art that is worth acquiring and hanging up
The piece above is the one I love. But I want it in english😭 I hate that its only available in Chinese :(. If someone knows of how to get a textless version and a version in english that’d be great!

Oku