Tenet User Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Intonestellar wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 12:45 pm
Fourth viewing done! And it’s better every time. Every time I watch it the better I think RP is in the film, as is the whole cast.

On a side, Saw the Dune trailer also, meh, hopefully the film is better than the trailer indicates.
to be fair the trailers for Denis`s films have never been special, but he`s on the list of directors that i have blind faith in, i still want cool trailers though haha.

I just got back from seeing it a second time and definitely enjoyed it more the second time. It wasn’t in IMAX this time, but still a pretty big screen. The big difference was that I could hear every line of dialogue this time. So I’m not sure if something has been changed regarding sound levels.

Am I the only one who thinks Pfister might’ve done a better job on Tenet? Pfister is more utilitarian to me, which might’ve benefitted the clarity of the action. Van Hoytema and Nolan don’t seem to have that spark anymore, reusing many set-ups that were in Interstellar and Dunkirk. The final shot was especially disappointing.

anarchy wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 11:25 am
Am I the only one who thinks Pfister might’ve done a better job on Tenet? Pfister is more utilitarian to me, which might’ve benefitted the clarity of the action. Van Hoytema and Nolan don’t seem to have that spark anymore, reusing many set-ups that were in Interstellar and Dunkirk. The final shot was especially disappointing.
with you on this man

-Vader

anarchy wrote:
Love Pfister but I actually feel more attached to Hoytema’s work. Haven’t seen Tenet but what he has done with Interstellar and Dunkirk is remarkable if you ask me. Whether it was disappointing or not may vary from person to person I guess.

Oku
I just wanted the ending to be entirely in IMAX, is that too much to ask?!?!?!

It kept changing aspect ratios every two seconds ARGHGSDHKJ (and the final shot wasn't even in IMAX, I don't think)

Vader182 wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 11:50 am
anarchy wrote:
with you on this man

-Vader
I kinda agree but Im curious what you guys specifically think is worse?

Is it that the spark isnt there/theyre not trying as hard, or is it the novelty is gone?

I'm with Van Hoytema.

KEM
Oku wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 11:58 am
I just wanted the ending to be entirely in IMAX, is that too much to ask?!?!?!

It kept changing aspect ratios every two seconds ARGHGSDHKJ (and the final shot wasn't even in IMAX, I don't think)
It wasn’t, which is strange cause there was no dialogue that needed to be recorded for it either

LeoCobb wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 1:03 pm
I'm with Van Hoytema.
Ditto, think HVH is better tbh