Tenet NFometer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
put me down for a 9.5

i’ll write more thoughts soon but it’s very much my thing and incredible cinema - someone said this above, but it’s gonna age like The Prestige im sure of it

Vader182 wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 8:32 pm
I'll find out in 48 hours, but I'm responding to recurring statement made on NF and by critics, not making a qualitative statement about Tenet. Thing is, this doesn't depend on whether one person (me, you, anyone) finds it lucid and clear when so many cite multiple viewings as encouraged or even necessary to understand the movie on a basic level. "You need to see it twice to really think it's good" is not a persuasive statement to me.

That said, if you connected with Tenet the first time, I'm hoping (and frankly expecting) to walk in your footsteps on Thursday.

-Vader
The amount of posts you wrote in this thread, without even seeing the movie, trying to explain the reactions, without even seeing the movie, really does seem like you made up your decision on the film... without even seeing it :P

Put me down at a 10/10 fam

Jesus, I really need to watch this again on Saturday, and will.
Hopefully with a normal sound.

3/10 This is Nolan's worst film. I am extremely disappointed with this, it was extremely boring. Best part....Dune trailer, I was still thinking about that trailer during the film....

m4st4 wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 3:04 pm
Jesus, I really need to watch this again on Saturday, and will.
Hopefully with a normal sound.
Weren't you supposed to watch it today?

8.5/10 after i was a bit disappointed with dunkirk, nolan brings his mindfuckery game back, i really want to watch this movie again and something tells me after several rewatches the score will go up.

geozou1 wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 4:24 pm
3/10 This is Nolan's worst film. I am extremely disappointed with this, it was extremely boring. Best part....Dune trailer, I was still thinking about that trailer during the film....
Damn, that’s harsh. :P Thanks for your opinion though. In a weird way, it makes me more excited for Tenet.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 5:01 pm
geozou1 wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 4:24 pm
Damn, that’s harsh. :P Thanks for your opinion though. In a weird way, it makes me more excited for Tenet.
"More excited"...?