Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
LelekPL wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 1:47 pm
jetsdude wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 12:46 pm
I will admit I do get triggered when I see a "1/10 worst movie ever" and then see that their top rated movies are 10/10 bad boys 4 Lyfe and rise of Skywalker. It's painful but I know I need to let it go.
Why is it painful? People have different tastes. It's not a big deal somebody doesn't like what you like.
Exactly why I said to let it go. Jeez these forums.

This thread... I mean, let's just accept, that whilst being quite well received, this is one of Nolan's least loved film by the press or the public. There are still tons of people that love it, many that consider it one of the greatest action movie ever, and we can still go on saying that Nolan hasn't made a bad film in his career.

misho92 wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 2:21 pm
126 reviews in, 82% and still not certified fresh. When do you guys think this will happen? 150? 200?
Probably waiting for 200+ if they think it’s heading for 400+ total reviews like some of the recent large budget movies.

This is a critic and reviews thread, if you don't like it or you are acting superior then LEAVE.

GP are having a similar reaction to the critics, so there it's not a major discrepancy between critics vs general public at least.

I wish there's more 2nd viewing review like this one.

Lincoln wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 2:47 pm
This is a critic and reviews thread, if you don't like it or you are acting superior then LEAVE.

GP are having a similar reaction to the critics, so there it's not a major discrepancy between critics vs general public at least.
:clap:

Reading and studying critic and audience reactions (and box office) are a valid and imo very interesting (or even fun) thing to do, but for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with your subjective experience watching a movie. Critics are just sharing their own experiences in a way that may be illuminating and personal. They are not consumer reports. It's not an opportunity to get defensive, or angry, or superior. Once you do that, you're just telling on your own insecurity/immaturity.

-Vader

Dragon_316ca wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 3:00 pm

I wish there's more 2nd viewing review like this one.
Nice one.

Please ignore this post. Posting my review on user reviews instead.
Last edited by Gylian on September 1st, 2020, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I haven’t seen the film so just sharing this for those who have because it appeared as a recommendation; it would be interesting to know what you think of this video. Like a general thought.