TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Well, my copy of the screenplay has already been shipped out and set to arrive on Sept. 8.

Janky Sam wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:27 pm
Hustler wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:09 pm
Damn, looks like they pushed the release of The Secrets of Tenet book to Sep. 8 and the screenplay to Sep. 22 according to Amazon's dates. I was really wanting to read that book back at the hotel after seeing the movie.
Wtf, I was hoping to read the screenplay before rewatching the movie, which is only playing at my IMAX theater until Sept 17th...
Yeah, man. Major disappointment, and I can't wrap my head around the reasoning either.
Tarssauce wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:32 pm
Well, my copy of the screenplay has already been shipped out and set to arrive on Sept. 8.
Weird, even the Amazon UK listing shows Sep. 10. Is there tracking available on your order?
Last edited by Hustler on August 29th, 2020, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UK dates still Sep 3 for Secrets of Tenet, screenplay now Sep 10

antovolk wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:36 pm
UK dates still Sep 3 for Secrets of Tenet, screenplay now Sep 10
Damn, what a bummer. Amazon originally had The Secrets of Tenet arriving for me between Aug 28 - Sep 4 so I was crossing my fingers.

Also, I now live in a world where there's a shitty cam rip of a Nolan movie before I've even seen it.

Hustler wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:33 pm
Weird, even the Amazon UK listing shows Sep. 10. Is there tracking available on your order?
Yup. Latest update was on August 29 - “Package arrived at a carrier facility.”
It shipped on the 27th. It’s weird that they would suddenly change it like that.

We still don’t have the cover of this for some reason.

Janky Sam wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:27 pm
Hustler wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:09 pm
Damn, looks like they pushed the release of The Secrets of Tenet book to Sep. 8 and the screenplay to Sep. 22 according to Amazon's dates. I was really wanting to read that book back at the hotel after seeing the movie.
Wtf, I was hoping to read the screenplay before rewatching the movie, which is only playing at my IMAX theater until Sept 17th...
It’s likely to play in every IMAX for the entire month of September before Wonder Woman comes out.

Oku
The making-of book has already been out and readable for days here.

So it must synced to the release date of the movie in each country.

cesar1st wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 11:36 am
https://variety.com/2020/biz/asia/two-i ... 234753879/
Ceiling Collapse Injures Two During ‘Tenet’ Screening in Singapore
The authorities have been notified and we are currently working closely with our tenant Shaw Theatres to support ongoing investigations as well as the parties involved
DON'T THINK ABOUT ELEPHANTS

There's always some kind of catastrophe on new Nolan movies in screenings.