Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Elyk988 wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 8:01 pm
Director Edgar Wright via Twitter:
Had the sheer pleasure of seeing TENET on the biggest screen at BFI IMAX. It's ironic the only remaining summer movie has more to chew on than what would have been the season combined. Nolan gives us another spatial fiction epic which I can't wait to see again (forwards & back).

Edgar Wright is a big Nolan fan and vice versa

Elyk988 wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 1:20 pm
60 reviews on RT and up to 82%.
My prediction when it is all said and done: 78%
I dont think it will end below 80%. Most people are positive about this film and it is increasing and dropping between 80-85% range. Interstellar score increased en dropped between the 70-75% range.

https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/review-tenet

8 out of 10
In the end, my first impression of Tenet is surprisingly mixed despite my unabashed love for all of Nolan's films. I also strongly feel like it’s a movie that will improve immeasurably upon repeated viewings, where the plot becomes clear allowing it to be appreciated on its own merits outside of the COVID-19 affected time we find ourselves stuck in the middle of. Right now, I’d grade it on the low side for me as far as Nolan films go, but I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if five years down the road, we’re all talking about how brilliant this movie is.
Also, RT score now up to 84% :thumbup:

It now sits at 85% on RT :gonf:

Tons of reactions on Twitter right now