Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

misho92 wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 5:00 pm
So many people online desperately want this to be Nolan’s first critical flop. So happy to see it’s far from that. In fact, the reviews are in line with Nolan’s other work. Should be certified fresh by tomorrow...
You’ll always get small groups of people like this, same oddballs say same when a new Marvel/DC film comes out, find it absolutely bizarre why anyone would want a film to flop, who cares.

Intonestellar wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 5:11 pm
misho92 wrote:
So many people online desperately want this to be Nolan’s first critical flop. So happy to see it’s far from that. In fact, the reviews are in line with Nolan’s other work. Should be certified fresh by tomorrow...
You’ll always get small groups of people like this, same oddballs say same when a new Marvel/DC film comes out, find it absolutely bizarre why anyone would want a film to flop, who cares.
This. It is the same with Spielberg or Cameron or Star Wars. Any big name director or actor or franchise there are some people that want it fail.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 5:13 pm
Intonestellar wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 5:11 pm
misho92 wrote:
This. It is the same with Spielberg or Cameron or Star Wars. Any big name director or actor or franchise there are some people that want it fail.
Hateful people, clearly don’t have much going on in life. Sad for them. Some people just like negativity. Odd.

poplar wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 3:31 pm
Now, I'm very intrigued by a very low score on IMDB, considering it was always (right?) high at the beginning for every Nolan movie. Am I wrong?
I hate IMDB as a tracking tool. So many people of both sides spam 10's and 1's. I know that IMDb says it has a method to filter out those fanboy or hater voting, but they don't give any details how.

radewart wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 5:17 pm
poplar wrote:
Now, I'm very intrigued by a very low score on IMDB, considering it was always (right?) high at the beginning for every Nolan movie. Am I wrong?
I hate IMDB as a tracking tool. So many people of both sides spam 10's and 1's. I know that IMDb says it has a method to filter out those fanboy or hater voting, but they don't give any details how.
So far my favorite review is Tom Cruise saying “ I loved it.” “ I loved it.” after seeing it and posting that fun “back to the theaters” clip!

misho92 wrote:
Yes, they do. I can see it.

dsus4gtr wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 5:36 pm
radewart wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 5:17 pm
poplar wrote:
So far my favorite review is Tom Cruise saying “ I loved it.” “ I loved it.” after seeing it and posting that fun “back to the theaters” clip!
Indeed, best possible advertisement for the film

Director Edgar Wright via Twitter:
Had the sheer pleasure of seeing TENET on the biggest screen at BFI IMAX. It's ironic the only remaining summer movie has more to chew on than what would have been the season combined. Nolan gives us another spatial fiction epic which I can't wait to see again (forwards & back).