Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ace

Ace wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 1:28 pm
Looks like 100% disposable garbage, so I'm guessing 95% on rottentomatoes for this one. :lol:

I wish they didn't reveal Cheetah.

Looking forward to the island scenes though.

Forum Pro
Law
That was a lot of built up hype for a very meh trailer. First one was way better.. also Cheetah looks like she needs some work.

this looks great but im not sorry

-Vader

I liked it and hearing Wiig speak more.

Do agree about Cheetah needing more work.

I'll see the movie...eventually. Somewhere. May not be a theater though if it opens this year.

Aight, looking forward to Wiigs performance

Forum Pro
Like the Cheetah design but that was a weird choice for her first scenes. How about a build up to a close-up, hm? Otherwise I was already on board with this movie after that first showing.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- 𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒗𝒆

It's a good trailer, it does its job. The last trailer that actually wowed me was the 3rd trailer for TDKR and that was 8 years ago and mainly because of the music created specifically for that trailer so since then I haven't been impressed by trailers in general and I have stopped expecting for them to wow me.

I now at least I get how and why Chris Pine's character is back. I also like the Cheetah design, though I would love to see it in a scene set during the day instead of at night but ok.